mine. (Lucy Bronze x Keira Walsh)

Start from the beginning

***

Lucy had gone back to the bar to get herself another drink, only to be intercepted on her way back by a slightly agitated looking Mapi.

"Okay, Bronzey, don't freak out," She begins and Lucy's eyes widen 'Well, 'don't freak out', that's always a good thing to say to get someone to calm down' Lucy thinks.

"But?" Lucy asks, expectantly looking at Mapi,

"Some guy is flirting with Keira. Like, really flirting." Mapi finishes with a cautious look on her face, having experienced what Lucy's jealously looks like firsthand on multiple occasions at different gatherings where random people had tried to hit on Keira.

Lucy felt her blood boil, "Where," she says through gritted teeth, her shoulders tense and her jaw clenched,

"Dance floor. Don't kill the guy, Bronze." Mapi says, watching as Lucy downs the half of her drink that's left and sets off toward the dance floor,

"No promises!" Lucy shouts back over her shoulder. Mapi simply shakes her head, muttering, "Dios mio... (My god...)." under her breath.

***

As Keira desperately tries to get away from the man currently infront of her whose trying to get her to go home with him, despite her constant insistence she's with someone and doesn't want to, she spots Lucy. She feels some of her nerves melt away at the mere sight of her girlfriend.

Meanwhile, Lucy felt her anger double when she saw the guy. She grabbed the man by the shoulder, turning him around with a fake, incredibly forced smile on her face, "She said leave her alone, mate. Can't you take a hint?" Lucy asks, venom seeping through her words.

Keira immediately stands behind Lucy.

"What's the matter? I just wanted to get her number. She's hot!" He says, his breath smells of liquor, which is normal for a bar, sure, but it's not just his breath that smells like liquor. It was his clothes too, and Lucy looks him up and down distastefully, eyeing a stain mark clearly made by some form of alcoholic drink. 'Charming...' Lucy thinks.

"What's the matter is shes mine." Lucy spits. She's angry at this point, she has the guys jacket lapel in a death grip and she drags him closer. Keira watches with intense interest, feeling a wave of warmth spread up her neck and to her face as Lucy says the words 'she's mine.'. Was she enjoying watching her girlfriend make a middle aged man shit himself of fear? Fuck yeah.

Lucy drags him closer, whispering in his ear, "Listen, mate," Lucy begins, the malice and bitterness in her tone obvious underneath the fake happy and friendly charade she had put on, "she's mine, got it? If you don't leave her alone now we're going to have some major fuckin' issues. Right? So you're gonna leave, and you're gonna do it quickly."

The man stumbles over his words as the colour drains from his face, Lucy's threatening words seeming to have sobered him up a bit, instead letting out a small grunt of agreement and a frantic nod as he scrambles to exit the club.

Lucy turns to Keira, kissing her gently and grabbing her by the waist. "You okay, love?" Lucy asks softly.

"More than okay." Keira says quickly as she grips Lucy's wrist and leads her to a corridor by the entrance of the club. Lucy gets extremely confused, but follows anyways.

***

Keira would be completely lying if she said she didn't find Lucy making that guy nearly cry out of fear attractive.

After Keira arrived at the corridor with an incredibly confused Lucy, she couldn't help herself, she pinned Lucy against the wall, pulling her in for a heated kiss.

Lucy is taken slightly aback at first but quickly reciprocates Keira's kiss, and she can't exactly complain as she's finally gotten a chance to do what she wanted to do all night.

When they finally part it's for air, Keira smirking widely and Lucy with a cocky grin on her face, both women's breathing irregular and their lips swollen. "Well, not that I'm complaining, but that was unexpected, Kei. You okay?"

Keira blushed and groaned slightly, putting her head on Lucy's shoulder, "It's embarrassing.." she mumbles, eliciting a soft chuckle from Lucy.

"What?" She questions softly, putting a hand gently on Keira's cheek, softly bringing her head up so she looks at her, then softly pulled her into a soft kiss, "Just tell me, love."

Keira chuckles and bites her lip slightly, breathing out to prepare herself, "Seeing you stand up for me like that.. and getting jealous, it... might have been hot." Keira mumbles, Lucy breaks out into a cocky smirk.

"Oh really? So you have a thing for me being jealous, love?" Lucy laughs softly as Keira buries her head in Lucy's shoulder, nodding slightly.

Lucy brings Keira into a soft kiss again, which quickly gets heated, Lucy's hands possessively gripping Keira's waist, "How about we get out of here? Back to my place," Keira says breathlessly as they break apart, to which Lucy quickly agrees, grabbing Keira's hand and hurrying her into the car.

***

Thank you for reading! I appreciate it so much! I hope this is what the requester imagined when they asked for this and i hope they enjoyed :)