mine. (Lucy Bronze x Keira Walsh)

They had done it. They had actually done it. They won the damn champions league! To celebrate their win, Alexia invited everyone to go out for drinks, almost all of the team accepted, aside from those who just wanted a quiet night in with family.

***

Upon arriving, Lucy and Keira walked hand in hand into the bar. Since their relationship got out due to paparazzi being nosy little shits, the whole team knew, and so they weren't afraid to show little displays of affection in front of them anymore. Although they often got cheeky comments from Mapi or Patri.

Once they got in, Keira gave Lucy a soft kiss on the cheek and went to get them each a drink. Lucy said hello to all the team, mainly high-fives and fist bumps being passed around as well as polite 'hellos'. When Keira returned, Lucy immediately took a sip of her drink, hoping to build up enough courage to dance with the rest of the team later.

As the night progressed everyone gradually got tipsy, aside from the designated drivers. Mapi, Alexia and Lucy sat at the table while the others in the team danced, and Lucy couldn't complain. Keira had chosen the tightest, most flattering dress she could in hopes of getting Lucy riled up, which admittedly worked quite well.

As Keira swayed her hips and laughed with the other girls, Lucy couldn't help but let a drunken smile spread across her face, having the perfect view of Keira meaning she knew where her girlfriend was on the dance floor. Which also meant less chance of creeps being dicks and deciding to see if they could get lucky.

Although Lucy would never admit it, she had a jealously problem, something Keira had teased her about multiple times. Although Keira couldn't really tease her, because she honestly found it incredibly attractive when Lucy would get jealous, something the blonde woman would never admit, either.

***

As Keira felt the effects of the alcohol take place she began dancing more freely with the girls, letting Patri twirl her playfully every now and again.

She laughed and drank, swaying her hips playfully whenever she knew Lucy had a clear view of her. She could tell the defender was enjoying the view, her eyes never once leaving the midfielders body unless it was to take a sip of her drink or to quickly speak a few words to Mapi or Alexia.

Damn, she made the right choice picking this dress.

***

Lucy finally had to depart from their table when Mapi and Alexia had gone to join in with the dancing and had stopped bringing her drinks for her, Mapi making a playful comment of, "We're not going to bring you drinks so you can continue to stare at your girlfriend, Bronzey. Go get yourself a drink, Kei will be fine with us, ok?"

Lucy dejectedly sighed, remembering Mapi's words and rose from her seat, heading to the bar to grab herself another drink.

***

Mapi and Alexia got onto the dance floor, Mapi immediately going to find Ingrid while Alexia strikes up a playful conversation with Keira, "So, you wore the dress on purpose, eh?"

Keira chuckles, feigning innocence, "Whatever do you mean, Putellas?" Alexia rolls her eyes.

"If it helps, it's worked, Bronze can't keep her eyes off you." Alexia chuckles as Keira's face flushes so red even the bright neon lights of the club can't cover it.

"It does, actually, thanks." Keira says with a cheeky smirk. Alexia nods and heads over to Patri, playfully shoving her shoulder. Keira shakes her head at her drunk captains antics, considering she's typically quite stoic and serious. It was a nice change of pace though.