_/Toph: The Fancy Lady Day Spa? Sounds like my kinda place...... not

Katara: Are you ready for some serious pampering?

_: its not like i have a choice

Toph: Sure Katara, whatever you say. As long as they don't touch my feet.

(They walk in, Toph with her head hung low. Cut to an interior shot where Katara sits happily having her feet scrubbed. _ has a blank face.not caring. a close-up of Toph's foot as the attendants, who have to hold the girl down, are hard at work trying to scrape the massive amounts of dirt off her feet. A close up of Toph's angry face show she isn't pleased with this.)

Toph: Arrrr! Rrrrr! Errrr!

(Cut to a shot of an empty hallway within the spa as suddenly an explosion of dust erupts from one of the doorways as the frame is crumpled and an attendant flies out and hits the opposite wall, Toph having just performed some earthbending apparently out of annoyance. The shot cuts to Toph _ and Katara each taking mud baths, with mud covering their faces in a mask, cucumber slices over their eyes, and their heads rapped in towels. An attendant with arms full of fresh towels walks over to Toph. Cut to Toph's face as she breaths in then exhales which it apparently some form of earthbending as the mud on her face begins to move strangely and creating a scary appearance. The attendant, having seen this, screams and runs off. Katara _ and Toph laugh, as the mud around Toph's mouth forms a large goofy smile.)

Toph _ and Katara: Hahaha!

(Shot fades into a pile of rocks in the sauna that Toph and Katara now occupy. Toph and _ kick the ground once causing a rock from the cold pile to fly onto the pile of hot rocks. Katara, using waterbending, slashes the hot rocks with some water creating steam. They both sigh.

toph: wait you just, and, katara

_: relax toph, katara found out, she is keeping my secret to.

katara: wait, you told toph before me... when

_: uh... i dont remember (she cant say 'the day before they got captured' cuz that was waay before the library) i think i tried abit of earth bending one day and toph caught me

toph: oh yeah, you were so nervous.

katara: oh ok then.

Toph walking down the streets of Ba Sing Se with the front of her hair, which usually hangs to cover her forehead, now combed back behind her ears and her face now with lots of make-up.)

Toph: Well, that wasn't so bad. I'm not usually into that stuff, but I actually feel... girly.

_: same here, its not that im girly now, but i didnt mind it

Katara: (Cut back to show them both walking together, Katara's face has make-up as well.) I'm glad, it's about time we did something fun together.

(Cut to a shot of the two crossing a stone bridge over a creek. As they do, they pass three girls going the other direction. They wear fancy dresses and robes, one sporting a fashionable umbrella.)

1st Mean Girl: Wow, great makeup.

Toph: Thanks.

1st Mean Girl: For a clown!

(Toph's face drops into a frown as they stop walking.)

Katara: Don't listen to them, let's just keep walking.

_: they dont know what their talking about

Star: I think she looks cute. Like that time we put that sweater on your pet poodle monkey.

3rd Mean Girl: Good one, Star!

Katara: Let's go Toph.

Toph: No, no. That was a good one! "Like your poodle-monkey"... Ha ha! You know what else is a good one?

(Toph pounds the ground once causing dust to rumble up as her earthbending shoots across the bridge to where the girls stand. A hole opens up in the stone bridge where Toph's earthbending reaches them and all three fall through into the creek.)

Girls: Ahhh!

Katara: Now that was funny.

_: more then just funny

_ bends water at those mean girls faces

_: aww, look your make-ups all ruined... guess who looks like the real clowns and poodle-monkeys now.

the mean girls lookat each other and scream

toph: ooooh burn

katara: oh snap

(With one move of her arm, Katara waterbends a huge wave that sweeps the girls away and down stream as they scream. Cut to a shot of Toph and _ walking away from the bridge as Katara jogs to catch up.)

Katara: Those girls don't know what they're talking about.

Toph: It's ok. One of the good things about being blind is I don't have to waste my time worrying about appearances. (Cut to her frowning face.) I don't care what I look like. I'm not looking for anyone's approval. I know who I am. (They stop walking)

_: thats one of the things i love bout you 'sister',you dont care what the people say

Katara: I really admire that about you, Toph. You're so strong and confident and self assured. And I know it doesn't matter, but... you're really pretty.

Toph: (Smiling) I am?

Katara: Yeah. You are.

_: beautiful even.

(Shot cuts to show them walking away together from behind.)

Toph: I'd return the compliment, but I have no idea what you look like.

Katara: (Laughs)

Toph: Thank you, _ Katara. (She punches their shoulders in a friendly way.)

Katara: Ow!

toph/_: whimp..... its how i/she shows affection