(Cut to an area atop the outer wall where a roof is supported by tall arches. An Earth kingdom general waits seated at a desk.)

General Sung: (smiling) It is an honor to welcome you to the outer wall young Avatar, but your help is not needed.

Aang: Not needed?

_: what do you mean not needed, your under attack!

General Sung: (smugly) Not needed. I have the situation under control. I assure you the Fire Nation cannot penetrate this wall. Many have tried to break through it, but none have succeeded.

(The general rises as he speaks, leading the group back out towards an open area of the wall manned by soldiers standing near large stacks of boulders. We are shown an aerial view of the outer wall. Nothing lies beyond the outer face but barren wastes, while a patchwork of fertile fields grow behind it.

Cut to scene of the general gazing contentedly out over the inward face of the wall, the heroes standing behind him.)

Toph: What about the Dragon of the West? He got in.

_: why dont you just say general iroh sheesh why use the long name

General Sung: (startled) Well...uh...technically yes. But he was quickly expunged. (more confidently) Nevertheless, that is why the city is named Ba Sing Se. It's the impenetrable city. They don't call it Na Sing Se. (belly laughs, then becomes serious) That means penetrable city.

Toph: Yeah, thanks for the tour, but we still got the drill problem.

General Sung: (pacing back to look out over wastes) Not for long. To stop it, I've sent an elite platoon of earthbenders called the Terra Team.

Sokka: (thoughtfully) That's a good group name, very catchy.

_: oh you better not start coming up with names for us, i swear, sokka, you better not

(Cut to a scene of the Terra Team launching their assault on the Fire nation forces. They propel one of the tanks into the air, then ride a surge of earth through the gap left in the tank's formation.)

Terra Team Leader: Ready... Attack!

(The earthbenders try to wedge several large pillars of stone against the side of the Drill, but it shatters them effortlessly. The Terra Team barely manages to raise a defensive shield against a barrage of Mai's throwing knives. Mai and Ty Lee are shown rappelling down the side of the Drill toward them. Nimbly avoiding their earthbending attacks, Ty Lee leaps in amongst them and begins delivering a flurry of pressure-point attacks. One by one the Terra Team drop helplessly at her feet.)

General Sung: (observing from a telescope) We're doomed! (flails arms in a panic)

Sokka: (slaps general hard on the face) Get a hold of yourself man!

General Sung: (rubbing cheek) You're right, I'm sorry.

Toph: Maybe you'd like the Avatar's help now?

General Sung: (meekly approaching Aang in a timid voice) Yes, please.

(Cut to Aang and friends looking out over the wall at the approaching Drill)

Aang: The question is, how are we gonna stop that thing?

Sokka: Why are you all looking at me?

Aang: You're the idea guy.

Sokka: (complaining) So I'm the only one who can ever come up with a plan? That's a lot of pressure.

Katara: And also the complaining guy.