I loved being kick-ass.

Running upstairs, I changed into my black leather pants, black vest, black leather jacket, and my combat boots. It was my natural attire. It was the only thing that didn't rip into pieces when I shifted into my wolf due to its Kevlar material, but I could still get injured in this. The kevlar allows me to stretch and moves as though it is rubber. It was great. Plus I looked hot. If I do say so myself. 

I was dressed within seconds. Gotta love werewolf speed. The patrol was holding off the rogues and the others had already left. But, I'm not as good as I am, without my armory. I ran to the weapon room to quickly choose my armor.

I grabbed my favorite, lunar legacy combat sword, perfect for finishing the job, a couple of throwing knives, a few handguns, all with silver bullets inside with wolfsbane serum. The concentration was the quickest thing to hand to kill the fuckers. Unless you managed to get them right in the heart. Then poof, dust. But you had to get them in the heart. Or at least impale it to no repairs. 

That was all I needed, might not even use them. I finished and headed out to the scene in under three minutes. I arrived at the field smudged with blood, wolves were everywhere. They were quick. Shadow shifters snarled at the Warriors as they snarled back.

How did they even breach our territory? This pack had amazing protection, or so I thought? 

I took off running straight for a Shadow Shifter, stabbing their heart with my silver-tipped blade watching them fall to the ground before moving onto my next one. I killed at least seventeen, and soon the rest of them realized they were outnumbered. Their numbers slowly depleting. 

Just as I continued to fight another shifter, my skin began to tingle, alerting me Sam was here.

Great timing! Not.

Sam locked eyes with me.

"Mate." He growled protectively. I felt my heart speed up, we stared into each other's eyes before I realized where I was and immediately broke contact just in time as a shifter came barreling into me.

I grunted as I fell to the ground with the shifter on top of me. Great, I let myself get distracted. I struggled to get the shifter off of me. I heard a menacing growl erupt through the fields, the shifter on top of me turned its head towards the growl, and I raised my feet, locking it around the shifters neck, flipping us over.

I was now on top of the shifter and without wasting any time, I pierced the dagger straight through its chest watching its body disintegrate to ashes.

Sam ran towards me, but I held my hand signaling no, as I continued to fight my way through the shifters. I looked around the field, not one body was down, only ashes, which meant no warriors of ours died. I instantly sighed in relief. I growled at a shifter who was pinning a warrior down. I recognized the small warrior. Jamie, he was younger than most warriors, I lunged for the shifter on top of him, and shot him with my handgun.

I sensed another shifter running my way, so span around, shooting the head off. The warrior tilted his head to me in submission. Huh? I continued to fight, shooting my way through the shifters.

There were hardly any more shifters only a few remained. Sam growled and attacked about five, and I attacked the last four, killing three, leaving one for me to interrogate. I pinned the shifter's arms behind it, making sure they couldn't escape. Two warriors came and took it away to the cells. The warriors cheered an uproar, some shifting into their human forms again, some high-fived me, cheering.

Sam turned his attention back to me and headed my way. Everyone else took this as their cue to leave. Did everyone see what just happened? As he stalked towards me, I spun around, running deep into the woods as far as my legs would take me.