● Thirteen ●

FEBRUARY 12TH

"Hey, mom." 

Izuku flinched, turning to face the sleepy 10-year-old. "You're up early, I was just about to go wake you up." He smiled. "Feeling better?" He asked, referring to the second rut Mio had just gone through the night prior. 

"Yeah." 

"Good. Don't forget to take suppressants on your way to school, okay? Oh, your father and I are gonna be late, tonight. Our shifts end at 5, but we're going suit shopping." The greenette smiled, a dreamy look in emerald eyes. Mio smiled at how happy his mother seemed, nodding along. "You can use the phone to order yourselves some food since nobody's gonna be here to cook for you." Izuku continued. 

"Okay, you two have fun, I guess." The ten-year-old hummed. "Is dad gone already?" He asked, glancing around, and Midoriya nodded. 

"You just missed him. Early shift." Izuku muttered, slipping on his white gloves. "I'll go wake up your sister, then I'm leaving, too. Make yourself breakfast." The greenette ruffled blond strands before making his way up to the second floor of their home, the staircase creaking beneath his weight. 

Mio remained quiet as he poured himself a bowl of cereal, deciding to make one for his sister as well. He knew Moon was the type to lay in bed until she was about to be late, so he didn't pour any milk right away. He decided it was best if she did so herself. 

"There you are, I've been waiting for you for ages." Katsuki sighed, watching his fiancé walk out the building. Izuku was quick to join his lover, a smile on his face as he nudged him. Public affection wasn't their thing, since they wanted to keep their relationship personal and didn't want any pictures leaking. 

"Sorry, I'm here now." The greenette smiled. 

"Did you leave some money on the counter for the kids?" The blond asked, fixing his sweater. Izuku nodded. 

"I did, yeah." The omega hummed, smiling. "How far is this boutique? Should we have taken your car?" The small hero chuckled, earning a smile from his handsome alpha. 

"It's just around the corner. Once we go in, people are gonna recognize us." The blond spoke. "Oh, shit." He suddenly cursed, nearly stopping in his tracks at a sudden realization. 

"Hm, what's wrong?" Izuku was quick to ask, cocking a brow at his mate's expression. 

"I just realized I told my mom not to shop for wedding rings, because I wanted to. I already had a spot in mind, Rosie's. But I completely forgot about it; I'll have to get in contact with her soon." He mumbled. "Also, my mom is gonna meet us at the boutique in about thirty minutes." He continued, looking down to green eyes he had grown to love. 

"Oh, okay. Rosie... That's the elderly woman who made my engagement ring, right?" Izuku questioned, holding up his hand. His glare saddened at the damaged silver band, huffing as his partner pushed open the door to a small store. 

"Yeah, that's her. I promised her I'd get her to do my wedding rings." The alpha chuckled. He smiled as he closed the door behind the freckled male, watching as Izuku looked around in amazement. 

"This feels so surreal. To think we're out here tuxedo shopping for our wedding!" He giggled, looking over to crimsons with an excited grin. 

It took only a few minutes for the staff to realize that the Wonder Duo was in their store, and after about fifteen minutes of having fans circling them, Mitsuki arrived to help them. She managed to swat away the nosy clerks and somehow managed to find a gorgeous black tux for her son within minutes of being there. It made Katsuki a little happy, thinking he had somewhat made a good decision by asking his mother to plan their wedding for them. 

"So... Mitsuki?" Izuku started, earning a hum from the other omega as he fixed the tie around his neck. He stared at his reflection in the mirror, unsure if the green suit really suited him. "Did you plan anything new for our honeymoon? Is Kamakura in our budget?" He timidly asked, looking over to the woman who awed at his attired. 

"You'll see, Katsuki asked me to keep everything a secret from you." She winked, stepping forward to fix his jacket. "You look amazing." She smiled, a sudden rattling sound being heard to their left. Two sets of eyes landed on Katsuki, who wore a suit that suited him great. It was a simple black tux, and though the legs were a bit short and showed off the blond's ankles, he wore it wonderfully. 

"This is shit. Hag, you've got an eye for fashion. Why the fuck are you handing me these shitty, basic rags?" The blond snarled, watching Midoriya smile at him. He tensed as Mitsuki nudged him, swatting him away. 

"Try on the red one, that one is definitely going to bring out your eye color." She snickered. Katsuki sighed, looking over to the suit that was hanging in the dressing room he had just exited. He glanced back at Izuku, a smile tracing itself on his lips as he admired the greenette's suit. 

"You look good, nerd." He smirked. "You should try on a wedding dress." He teased, watching freckles vanish in a red hue. 

"Kacchan, quit it! I told you I'm wearing a suit. I am a man, after all. I can't possible picture myself wearing a dress. That'd be weird." He cringed. Bakugou cackled as he once again locked himself in the changing room, undoing the black pants he had on to put on some red ones. 

If you would have told him twenty years ago that he'd be marrying Izuku Midoriya, he would have never believed you. But here he was. Sure, he was about to turn 34 and some people would consider that a late marriage, but age doesn't matter to him. As long as he's getting married to the man he loves, he couldn't be happier. 

"Hag, what the fuck?" Bakugou hissed, opening the door to reveal the red tuxedo he wore. "I feel like Willy Wonka." He muttered, watching his mother's jaw drop. 

"That's the one! It looks so good on you, brat! You're stunning!" She cheered, patting the blond's strong chest. He sighed, crimson eyes hovering over to his lover who still stood near some racks, meeting his eyes. 

"It looks really nice on you, Kacchan." The omega timidly admitted. "I really like that one. It matches your eyes, like your mom said." He added. "But you should go with something you really like and that you're comfortable with." He finished with a smile. 

Bakugou sighed as he felt his heart flip in his chest - A feeling Izuku had never failed to give him. He had tried on several other suits, and his mate hadn't complimented any of them. If the nerd found the red one nice, the red one was the one Katsuki would wear. 

"Bye, sir!" 

Izuku waved goodbye, leaving the office in his agency to the assistant he had hired a few months ago. She was fresh out of university and had always wanted to work with heroes, though her quirk didn't allow her to do so. Deku had immediately taken a liking to the 24-year-old and had hired her on the spot.