Chapter 1 ~ Shrunk!

Izuku POV

As me and Shoto finish a fight with a villain named Sizer, suddenly, he runs off into a nearby alley. As Shoto reports this, I decide to investigate. As I walk into the alley, I see its nearly empty. Where did Sizer go? Suddenly, I am knocked unconscious.

Sizer POV

Shoot, the heroes are winning. I run off into an alley, using my quirk to become small. As I see one of them come in, I size back up and knock them unconscious, hitting a pressure point. Once I do that, I use my quirk on the boy, making him about one inch tall, throwing him into a corner, trashing his costume, and fleeing the scene.

Izuku POV (Sorry for all the POV changes T-T)

Once I wake up, I feel something is off. Like how you feel that something is about to go wrong. As I stand up, I remember that Sizer knocked me unconscious. Oh great, I was knocked unconscious by a villain and thrown in an alley. As I stand up, I see my hero costume in the corner of the alley, except it is huge. Oh no. OH NO. Did Sizer make me small or something??? As I walk over to my hero costume, I see that I have casual clothes on. I guess his quirk puts clothes on the victim after they become small??

As I start to walk out of the alley, I hear a growl. As I turn around, I see a cat staring at me, anger flaring in its eyes. I realize its really skinny, and I remember I have cat treats in my suit. As I unbutton the pocket and feed some to the cat, it starts purring. After that, I hop on its back and will it forward, onto the sidewalk. As the cat walks with me on its back, I see Denki. "Hey Kaminari!" I yell, but he doesn't hear me. As the cat walks over, I jump down, giving it one more treat, and I climb on his shoe.

Time skip brought to you by a mini cinnamon roll sitting on a shoe.

Once we make it to UA, Kaminari walks through the UA barrier, and as soon as he gets past it, it starts going off. Shoot, it probably went off because of me, I don't have my sensor on me. Once he gets inside, I jump off his shoe and activate One for All.

I start running up the stairs, sliding under Iida's door. Once I get in there, I grab one of his Post-It notes, a pen that's four times my height, and one of his many cloths for cleaning his glasses. I place the Post-It note on his nightstand and using One for All and black whip to steady the pen I write,

Hi Iida, its Izuku.

I need to borrow one of your clothes for your glasses. I'll return it as soon as I can!

Thanks, Izuku Midoriya.

After I place the pen down and look at my sloppy handwriting, I jump down from his nightstand, slinging the cloth over my shoulder. Once I slide under the door again, I run using One for All again over to the bathroom, grabbing a couple cotton balls. Once I grab those, I run to my dorm, yet again sliding under the door, and I walk over to my nightstand. I use black whip and pull myself up onto my windowsill.

Once I get up, I start making a makeshift bed, stretching one of the cotton balls, the other as my pillow, and the cloth as my blanket. Once I finish, I step back and admire my work. I check the time and see that it is 7:30 pm. Might as well get a good night's sleep. I walk over to my bed and tuck myself in, and immediately fall asleep.

Time Skip brought to you by a tiny cinnamon roll

When I woke up, I checked the time. 7:34 am, ok. The others should be eating breakfast downstairs now, and I'm hungry. Maybe I could get something to eat. As I get out of my makeshift bed, I use black whip on the ceiling light and swing to the other side of the room. As I run and swing downstairs, I see everyone sitting in the living room and dining rooms, eating their breakfast. 

I swing over to Kacchan and turn off One for All when I land so I'm not seen. I crawl over to him quickly and hide under his plate. I quickly reach up and grab a piece of his scrambled eggs, a part not drenched in seasoning. Once I grabbed it, I jumped off the table and ran away using One for All, swinging up to my dorm with black whip. Once I got up there, I grabbed a toothpick and used that as a fork.

Once I finished eating, I ran out of my room and swung towards Aizawa Sensei's room. When I got there, I saw his cats, which of course tried to eat me. I quickly jumped on its back, and using black whip I made a muzzle and reigns. After I did that, I rode the cat like a horse over to Aizawa Sensei.

"Mallow? What are you doing? You never just come up to me. Do you want food?" Aizawa Sensei befuddled. "What is that on your mouth?" Aizawa Sensei pointed out, crouching down. Taking that as my chance, I undid black whip on the cats mouth, and grabbed one of Aizawa Sensei's hairs, using One for All to climb up his hair. When I reached his ear, I clinged onto it and yelled, " Aizawa Sensei! Its me, Izuku!"

"Midoriya? Where are you?" he said, whipping his head around, almost knocking me off. "Stop! Your going to make me fall, I'm on your ear." I yelled. After he heard that he brought his hand to his ear, and I I jumped down onto his hand, and he brought me into his line of sight. 

"Midoriya! How did you get this way? Todoroki called me yesterday that you ran after a villain and he couldn't find you after, he only saw your hero costume ripped up in the corner of the alley." he quizzed. " After I ran into the alley, Sizer knocked me out and shrunk me, then threw me in the other side of the alley. After I woke up, I rode on Kaminari's shoe to UA. I think that is why the UA barrier sounded when he walked in, because I didn't have my sensor on me." I explained.

"I'll alert Rat Sa- *cough* I mean Nezu that the UA barrier didn't malfunction. How have you been so far? You most likely couldn't sleep in your usual bed and you definitely couldn't cook or open the fridge." he said. 

"I used cotton balls and one of Iida's clothes for his glasses and made a makeshift bed on my windowsill. The way I got into Iida's room and my room was that I crawled under the doors. This morning I stole some of Kacchan's eggs." I said blushing, embarrassed about how many things I stole for myself. 

"I left my phone in my dorm! I can text them, if I jump from button to button!" I exclaimed. "Now your thinking. I'll bring you to your dorm Midoriya." he claimed, placing me in the pocket of his shirt. "Thanks, I'm getting worn out from swinging and running across the dorms." I say as I get comfortable in the pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii Everybody! This is one of many books I have idea's for, so in between homework and storyboarding, updates will be slow.