Chapter 263 Extra Story Auction (1)

Start from the beginning

The corner of Bei Mingfeng's mouth twitched into a sneer, but he didn't do anything, just waved his hand and refused them to enter the base.

The group made a scene at the gate, were beaten up by the guards and thrown out, and then, a few days later, their dead bones were found in a dense jungle.

Her body was covered with tiny blood-colored flowers, densely covered with dead bones, weird but cruelly beautiful.

After receiving the news, Bei Mingfeng took a deep look at Chu Yue. Chu Yue pretended to be stupid, so he wouldn't admit that he ran out of the city a few days ago just to kill them?

Looking at Chu Yue with an innocent face, Bei Mingfeng was helpless, what could he do if he didn't pamper him, for his lover who was getting lazy, he was happy at the rare outing, how could he know it was for this?

Touching his lover's nose, Bei Mingfeng said dotingly: "You, really."

It's just that there was no reproach in his words. In fact, he no longer cared about their betrayal in his heart, and it was enough to drive them out and let them fend for themselves.

After he got Chuyue, after he got so much, he didn't care about the unsatisfactory things in the past.

But it is obvious that my lover is still angry and complains about himself.

Of course he was happy with his lover's intentions, so he rewarded him with a deep kiss and sexual intercourse on the spot...

Chu Yue rolled his eyes, how could this person become more and more entangled, really, he was about to be overwhelmed.

However, this idea was quickly drowned in Bei Mingfeng's enthusiasm, leaving nothing but a blank.

...

Three months later, all the city masters of more than 50 existing bases on the vast land have arrived, including Jiang Haotian, and the momentum is huge.

The base still went its own way this time, and didn't come forward, but the people from Beiming's family came forward to entertain them and ignored them.

If it wasn't for Chu Yue who wanted to have fun and held this auction, they wouldn't need to look at other people's faces to live their lives, be self-sufficient, prosperous and prosperous, and they wouldn't need to rush to please anyone.

He is full of confidence, so naturally he doesn't need to coax those city lords.

They probably knew it too, so this time it was all well-behaved, and no one made trouble, quietly waiting for the auction to start.

The sixth floor of the central giant tree is blank, and the fifth floor is a conference room. Therefore, Chu Yue decided to set the auction there. The place is large and safe.

It is heavily guarded, so it is not afraid of these people making trouble at all!

Moreover, it is very convenient for him to modify it, just by manipulating the Dragon Scale Tree, he forcibly moved out a floor and arranged the VIP room.

Of course, the original intention was for their own use, and the base owners of those large bases were just incidental.

He didn't want to see people from Beiming's family, so they were also independent VIP rooms, one south and one north, not in the same area.

Of course, some mercenary regiments in this base were also assigned seats. They didn't just auction off the city defense system, they also auctioned off other items, so they naturally wanted it too.

There are many good things in the auction manual released by the city lord before, and you can also put things in the auction. This base is relatively stable, and of course they need excitement to motivate their lives.

Otherwise how boring.

Almost everyone came together. Chu Yue and his group were the only ones who arrived late. After arriving, they went straight into the box and couldn't come out. They just came to watch the fun and didn't participate in the auction.

Auctioneers are professionals, and their base is complete with all kinds of talents, so there is no need to worry about no one hosting.

According to the usual practice in the auction, all the good things are in the back, and most of the bases don't like the things at the beginning.

The seeds of mutated vegetable plants, the furs and useful parts of the body produced by the major mercenary groups are huge, especially those from the beast tide a while ago, they were not used, so they were auctioned off.

Money is useless, but it can be exchanged at equal value, or it can be exchanged with magic crystals. Of course, they still keep the good ones for themselves instead of selling them out.

The magic crystal is not only the circulation material and money of the major bases, but also the energy supply, which is necessary for cultivation, so there has always been a market.

No matter how large the quantity is, there is no fear of depreciation at all.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com