Chapter 208 Frozen Watermelon?

When he was finally released, it was already very late, so he hurriedly took a shower, brushed his teeth and went to bed, and when he got into the upper bunk, he found that his wife had been asleep for a long time.

Although he felt aggrieved, but he didn't want to wake up his lover, so he closed the baffle, got under the quilt, hugged his lover's body, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

A good night's sleep. Anyway, there are people patrolling outside, so they don't need to worry about safety issues.

This is the first time they have been able to sleep peacefully while camping in the wild since they entered the end of the world, and they have to stay on watch for the rest of the time.

In this way, the rest of the people did not dare to sleep to death, and they basically spent their time in cultivation.

Nothing happened last night. The night patrol officers changed shifts steadily, returned to the pumpkin house, and the next shift took over.

At 7 o'clock in the morning, before dawn, the cooking team started to make breakfast. The ingredients were sufficient, and there was no need for any taste. It was only necessary to ensure that everyone was full, and there was no technical content.

It's just that the people in Chuyue's carriage were used to being free, and they slept until they woke up naturally. At this point, they were still sleeping, and no one was going to wake them up, so they naturally missed breakfast.

When the carriage set off again, they still hadn't woken up. Anyway, there were people driving and protecting them, and they had a rare rest, so they didn't need to be so tense.

They didn't feel nervous and slept until it was almost nine o'clock. Chu Yue and the others woke up. They basically followed this pattern during the recent journey. They haven't encountered any major problems for half a month. The patrolling troops are also solved, and they are not needed at all.

It's just that when I got up today, the temperature seemed to drop a little bit, and the thermostat was also cold.

Isn't it the coldest time of the year yet? The weather is not normal.

When I put on my clothes and went out, I saw that the snow on the ground had started to condense into ice. It didn’t rain, the temperature didn’t rise, and the snow didn’t melt. How did it condense into ice?

And the further you go, the more places you condense.

The ice is so thick that walking on it is like a skating rink.

This situation is obviously not a natural situation. Bei Mingfeng quickly ordered the whole team to stop advancing and sent people to check the situation.

It's just that the attack arrives before people move forward.

I don't know where the attack came from. There are countless balls the size of a millstone all over the sky, covered with a layer of frost, green, and I don't know what the hell they are.

The peak's defensive barrier immediately unfolded, elongated and flattened, covering the entire convoy.

The attack with the freezing effect exploded on the barrier, forming a thick layer of ice on the barrier.

If the attack smashes one, Gao Feng's abilities will be consumed for a wave. If hundreds of attacks are all defended, Gao Feng's abilities will also be exhausted.

After all, their captain's exaggeration, Gao Feng's ability to defend all of them, already shows that his abilities are strong enough.

After the ability was exhausted, Gao Feng urgently replenished the ability, while the rest squatted next to the attacking bomb to study.