Chapter 218 Initial Construction of the Base

Chu Yue didn't know how much land it occupied. Anyway, it occupied the entire wilderness that could not be seen at a glance. Looking down from the sky, the base where not many people had settled in was very empty.

Anyway, his buildings are going up, and if they are not satisfied, they will be turned into cultivated land. Besides, he doubts whether there are still tens of millions of people in the entire Hua Kingdom at this time, and the system is just yelling.

There are four gates on the front, back, left, and right sides of the wall that can accommodate more than a dozen giant pets. As for how the gates are installed, we will talk about it later.

After the fence was built, Chu Yue built up to tens of thousands of watchtowers in the four directions of the fence, all of which were built with dragon scale trees as the main building, which was very strong.

At the huge canopy of the central giant tree, the branches grow rapidly, gradually spreading and becoming longer, directly connected to the high city wall, and laying a fine and dense protective net in the air to defend against possible attacks from the air.

So far, the base has basically taken shape. At present, their number is too small, so let's just leave it at this moment. When there are more people in the future, we will continue to build.

Because the wilderness is surrounded by a dense forest with tall vegetation, although it is not lush, it does not look sparse. Compared with the wilderness with nothing in front of it, it is much more lush.

But because of Chuyue's elf transformation, the supernatural power basically spread out in a radial manner. The vegetation was affected, and they rushed out like hormones, and buried the outer city wall almost instantly.

A group of people who were dumbfounded in the fringe area and couldn't express their inner shock with expressions, saw this, and didn't care about being in a daze. They plunged into the city wall of the base and stopped the crazy plants from outside the city.

They believe it now, and when they left, they relied on their loyalty and did not believe that they could establish a base at all, thinking that what their leader said was a lie.

To develop from scratch, the best way is to find a small base to take over, and then rebuild the walls and set the rules.

But, that's all. Although they have the system in hand, their number is just like that. You can let them build a large base.

Doesn't that make people go to die? They are not stupid enough to see how the outside environment is now. Besides, the base is too big, they can't keep it!

But now they look at the huge monster standing between the sky and the earth in a blink of an eye, and they believe it.

This group of people really wants to build a large base that can accommodate tens of millions of people, and the outer city wall has been built in an instant! This is a huge project that will cost only a lot of manpower and material resources.

Now the cars can't be used, and basically all of them use supernatural powers. To build a wall as big as the outer perimeter of a large city, even if they have all their people, it will take a year and a half, not to mention the dangers encountered in it!

Although the current base is in dire straits, they already have hope in their eyes, the hope of building a home of their own.

No need to look at other people's faces anymore, go out to a place where they can be proud, a real end-time that belongs to them in the end-time.

Chu Yue activated the elven blood, and then activated the ability. After the wall and the central giant tree were built, there was a bonus of elven blood, and the ability was exhausted.

With a shake, it fell from mid-air.

Bei Mingfeng spread his wings and went to meet him. Chu Yue also paused slightly with his own wings, and then was taken into his arms by Bei Mingfeng.

Now that Chu Yue didn't even have the ability to maintain his bloodline, he turned back into a human being when he fell into Bei Mingfeng's embrace.

But his expression was very excited.

At the beginning, he was worried about whether he could build the base with a depressed face, but when he really built the prototype of this huge base with his own hands, he was so excited that it was difficult to hide the excitement in his eyes.

This will be their home from now on, they no longer need to wander, and they no longer need to look at other people's faces.

They don't have to be like duckweeds without roots, being driven around by others, and they have no home after being driven out. They have a home.

Although there is only a prototype here, it is still in a state of waiting to be done.

When Bei Mingfeng landed on the ground with Chu Yue in his arms, the people on the ground had already rode their pets to the giant tree in the center.

No way, the place is too big, they can only ride their pets, and it took nearly half an hour to get there.

The two fell to the ground steadily, and they were greeted by cheers from the crowd.

There was excitement in the eyes of the two of them, cheering all over the sky, hugging each other excitedly, and then couldn't help but kiss.

Those who have their lovers in the crowd can't help hugging their lovers and kissing together heartily.

I have never wandered before, and I will never know the importance of home, especially in this apocalyptic world where I don’t know if tomorrow will come.

A stable home that you can come back to anytime is really great!

They can finally stabilize.

After Bei Mingfeng kissed him, he panted slightly against his forehead, and said affectionately: "Baby, you have worked hard."

Before Chu Yue could respond, the people around them said in unison: "Thank you!"

Chu Yue was stunned, and the personality affected by the elven blood couldn't help it anymore, and he grinned at the crowd with a big smile.

"We have our own home." A home that won't be kicked out casually!

"oh--"

"oh--!"

A group of well-trained soldiers couldn't help cheering, they couldn't control their excitement, and Bei Mingchao didn't stop it, because he was also very excited at this time.

After leaving the capital base, after half a year of trekking, more than 10,000 people left and nearly 40,000 people died. They went through hardships and finally arrived at this place.

A place they can call home in the future, and if nothing else happens, they will stay here until they die.

Already exhausted and on the verge of collapse, how could they not be excited and cheer when they finally saw hope.

Therefore, Bei Mingchao ignored them and let them cheer, and after resting enough, the base will start major construction.

It will probably be very tiring, but they are happy, because this is to build their own home, their own place, and of course they will build it with heart.

Chu Yue has already laid the foundation for them. All they can do is to build a strong base that will not be washed away by the terrifying beast tide.

They have the final say, no longer need to look at other people's faces, and they are the base to survive in the cracks.

The excitement lasted for a long time. It was almost three or four o'clock in the afternoon, and everyone suppressed the excitement in their hearts. It wasn't that they were not excited, but they just learned to restrain themselves.

Anyway, this place will be theirs from now on, and they have plenty of time to take a look at it.

After the excitement passed, they felt tired. After all, they came here after countless times of near-death.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com