Chapter 237 - 238 - 239 - 240

Bei Mingfeng was right when he thought about it, and promised his subordinates that he would go back and ask Chu Yue later to see if it was necessary to expand.

Seeing his appearance as a good boy, one of his subordinates exchanged glances with the others, and cautiously suggested: "Deputy city lord, you are so powerful, and you have so many troops under your command, why don't you become king yourself? Why bother following a What about the irresponsible city lord?"

Bei Mingfeng glanced at him with a half-smile, "Do you have anything to say? Say it all at once, don't beat around the bush."

Seeing that he didn't seem annoyed, this subordinate boldly proposed.

"Deputy City Lord, what I mean is, why don't you take this city into your own hands? Even though you are so powerful, you still want to be inferior to others?"

Bei Mingfeng was amused, "I think I have enough power now, I didn't make any decisions in the base? Where is there anyone who is inferior to others?"

The subordinate wiped the sweat from his forehead, "It does look like this, but you still have to ask the city lord if you have any decisions? You are still restricted by him everywhere."

Bei Mingfeng thought it was funny, this person was just promoted last year, he was considered stable, but he also seemed to be dishonest.

There are a few others, is this trying to rebel for fun?

Bei Mingfeng crossed his hands and asked, "What do you mean, I can't rebel?"

What is he going to plot against his lover? Originally, his lover had an empty name, and he was in charge of affairs and orders. Are these people stupid?

Besides, that's his lover, his lover who is willing to give everything, not to mention managing the base for him, it's okay to kill him.

Obviously, these people have never seen the city lord before, so they don't know why they have other thoughts.

However, the entire base is under their control, what else can these people do?

Bei Mingfeng stared straight at him, although he didn't do anything, but that kind of oppressive force came towards him like a mountain. In less than a minute, the man felt difficult to breathe and was covered in cold sweat.

Seeing this, Bei Mingfeng knocked on the table, "In the future, I don't want to hear such words again. I will pretend that I didn't hear what happened today, and continue with the meeting."

As soon as the coercion was withdrawn, the man was like a fish out of water, breathing in oxygen fiercely, feeling pain in his entire chest.

After the meeting, a group of five people gathered in a closed space.

The man who just proposed smashed the tree viciously, and spat, "Baga! Stupid! Who would have thought that this man is so useless, so powerful, but willing to be a deputy city lord. He is so loyal, how can we provoke them? struggle?"

"Tsuchian-kun, don't worry, there is always a way."

The man named Tsuchida pulled the collar of the man who was speaking, "Don't worry, our country is about to be wiped out by sea beasts, do we have time to wait?"

"Mr. Tsuchida, I heard that the city lord and deputy lord are gay, maybe that's why he didn't rebel?" Another man named Dahe suddenly remembered the rumors about the base.

"If this is the case, it will be difficult. If they don't turn against them, how will we take down this base? Where will our people live?"

"There is no true love in this world, let alone homosexuals. It is not a simple matter to turn them against each other. No matter whether Bei Mingfeng has homosexuals or not, since he likes men, just put a man in his place.