Minji : Valentine

Y/n looked at the date written on the whiteboard while Mrs Yoon, their social studies teacher was going through a practice paper.

"Hey, Minji. Do you have anything you want lately?" Y/n asked, whispering to Minji.

"Nothing, why?" Minji answered, looking at him suspiciously.

"I was just wondering... maybe there's something you like to eat or drink?" Y/n asked, making Minji inspect him, inching closer to him.

"Are you trying to do something?" Minji asked, pointing her finger at him.

"No...? What would I be doing?" Y/n answered, looking away, slightly guilty.

"Y/n and Minji. What are you two doing?" Mrs Yoon asked.

"Nothing." They both answered, shaking their heads.

====================

During lunch

"Hey, what do you think is a good present for a girl?" Y/n asked Hanni, who was sitting alone and eating.

"Hmm... maybe something like a flower?" Hanni answered, thinking for awhile.

"Flower...?" Y/n repeated her answer.

"Yeah. I think girls like flowers. I mean if you want to know what she likes. You should ask her yourself. Why are you asking this?" Hanni asked.

"I... I was just wondering." Y/n stuttered before lying.

"You know... if you are trying to get her a gift. You should consider what other guys have tried to give her." Hanni advised Y/n.

"I don't really understand?" Y/n asked, confused and scratching his head.

Hanni giggled at his actions and leaned over, whispering to him.

"Haven't you realised? Minji is very popular with boys, there are many guys that have tried to leave her gifts and letters but Minji never ever reciprocated any of them." Hanni said to him, before sitting back and eating her food.

"Oh... what do you think... Minji likes?" Y/n asked, hesitating a little.

"You are trying to get a valentine gift for Minji, aren't you?" Hanni teased him.

"Huh? No...! For Minji? No way!" Y/n exclaimed.

"She's so... mean!"

*
Y/n tapping on Minji's shoulder, wanting to talk to her in the middle of class.

Minji shrugged it off, and ignored him.

"I'm busy." Minji said, focusing on her assignment.

"Let's talk!" Y/n said, cheerfully poking on her shoulder.

"Stop, or else I tell the teacher." Minji warned.

"Fine...." Y/n gave up, biting his lips, disappointed. *

"She's not even that pretty! Or Cute!"

*
Y/n looks at Minji from the side, smiling as Minji focuses on writing on her notebook and decorating it.

She looked so beautiful... her left side of the face exposed to him, although slightly covered by her smooth black hair, it however nicely compliments her features.

And when Minji smiles at her work, pulling back her hair behind her ears. Y/n smiled even brighter, in fact hiding it when Minji caught him smiling like a fool.

"What are you doing?" Minji asked.

"Nothing!" Y/n said, turning back to read his book.
*