Fate - Minju

"Mom! Dad! I'm going out to fetch Won Young now."
"Go quickly and then come home straight. We prepared a feast for her."
"You guys didn't even do anything special for my birthday when I turned 18 but you are doing such extravagance for hers."
"Go now, Y/n!"

Y/n quickly ran out of the house with a bottle of water and two straw hats. One for him to wear along the way and another for his younger sister that he had to fetch from school which is located in the opposite village across the river.

As he was crossing a bridge, he heard a cry for help and went nearer to see what was going on. He saw a young man chasing after a young lady who both seem to be his age. The young lady fell and then the young man slowly walked up to her and smirked.

"You can't run away now, my lady." He said to the lady who is trying to push herself away from the guy while he himself walks slowly over to her.

Then, Y/n spotted a piece of wooden rod which he picked up and crept over to knock him out.  He then asked the lady if she was fine.

"Are you alright ?" He asked the lady, the lady turned her head and looked up at him for the first time and they became mesmerised at each other.

"I-I'm fine, thank you for helping me..." She tried getting herself up but struggled trying to pick herself up.

Then suddenly another two man appeared and shouted, "JunHee! Who are you and why did u knock my brother out!" One of the men shouted at Y/n who was still holding on the wooden rod.

"Ask him yourself! He tried to take advantage of this beautiful lady here!" Y/n shouted back.
"Oh I know you! You are from the neighbouring village! Fucking Lee Y/n!"

The two man ran over and got into a fight with
Y/n where he managed to win the fight with his good superior martial arts skill.

The two man struggled for breath and quickly carried their brother away and said "This will not be the end of this!!! You better watch your back in the future!"

Y/n smirked and smiled as he watch the two of them pathetically running away as they dragged their knocked out brother.

'Oh he is good in fighting...' The lady thought looking down.

"Can you get up?" Y/n asked her.
She shook her head. "Shall I give you a piggyback ride?" Y/n kindly offered.

"S-s-sure..." She said, she got on his back, she blushed as he carried her easily.

"Well, where do you stay? Nearby? Or are you a traveller who came here? I see you don't look like a local living nearby this area."

'I shouldn't let him know who I am' she thought to herself, "Well, actually I am a person travelling  alone when the man chased after me and I don't have any family or home..."

"That explains why... Did you bring any belongings? Do you mind if I bring you home and check if you have any injuries?" Y/n said as he started walking to the bridge.

"Oh no!! My belongings, I lost it, dropping it in a river while running away from the man just now... hmphh" Hugging Y/n tightly as she said the last word angrily but in a cute manner.

Y/n got surprised by the action but smiled to himself as he continued walking back home.
"You are good in fighting. Why aren't you in the army or royal guards in the palace?" She asked him out of curiosity.
"Well I tried to but I got into an argument with the officer and then got kicked out in less than a day into the auditions." Y/n answered her.