Kazuha - A happy day

*knock* *knock*
A girl opened the door and peeked out.

"Hello!" Kazuha greeted, waiting on the door steps.
"Oh... hello?" The girl, opening the door, greeted back.

"Is Y/n home?" Kazuha asked.
"Before I answer that... Who are you?" The girl asked.
"Oh, I forget to introduce myself but I am his girlfriend and my name is Kazuha." Kazuha introduced herself.

"Oh my god! Hello! I am Eunchae, Y/n's younger sister! Nice to meet you!" Eunchae introduced herself and allowed Kazuha to enter.

Kazuha looked around the house and thought, 'So this is where Y/n stays...'

"Can I get you anything to drink?" Eunchae asked.

Kazuha politely accepted, "A glass of water will do."

"Sure take a seat first. My parents will be home soon, they are doing some grocery shopping right now." Eunchae answered.

"Which room belongs to Y/n?" Kazuha asked.

"That one!" Eunchae answered, pointing to a room in the corner.

"Thank you." Kazuha thanked her, walking into Y/n's room.

She knocked on the door softly, understanding that it's still the early morning and Y/n might not be awake.

"Mmm, Eunchae, I'm still sleeping. Come in and take whatever you need and get out." A sleepy voice replied.

Kazuha giggled at the unmistakable voice belonging to her boyfriend.

She softly opened the door and entered, looking at Y/n who still have his eyes closed and lying on his bed. She walked around his room, seeing that his room had very little stuff and is organised neatly.

Kazuha came and sit softly on his bed, beside him and sees him sleeping under the blanket peacefully. She pat his hair and smiled.

"Mmm, Eunchae.... what's wrong?" Y/n asked lazily, still having his eyes closed and not wanting to move.

Kazuha then pinched his cheeks lightly,  making Y/n frown and opened his eyes. He was about to scold someone but seeing Kazuha smile and how pretty she is, Y/n smiled instead and pulled her to a cuddle on the bed with him.

"Hey... how are you here?" Y/n asked, smiling happily as he hugged her on the bed and his eyes fixed on Kazuha.

Kazuha was initially surprised but returned the hug and answered his question. "You told me that you stay here before. And... I want to surprise you today." Kazuha answered.

"I'm still sleepy. Lie down and sleep with me for awhile." Y/n said, closing his eyes as he prepared to continue sleeping while hugging his girlfriend.

Kazuha snuggled closer, enjoying the warmth of the bed and Y/n. She leaned closer to him and was about to kiss him when suddenly the door opened.

"Hi, I brought a glass of water..." Eunchae said, as she brought a cup of water into the room. She sees Kazuha and her older brother lying on the bed together and Kazuha about to kiss him.

Kazuha immediately got embarrassed and stopped what she was about to do.

She lifts one hand to cover  her eyes and walk over to put the glass of water on Y/n's table before walking out.

Y/n opened one of his eyes and got up slightly to see his sister slightly having a small panic, as if she seen something she wasn't supposed to.

"I didn't see anything! Don't worry, you can continue what you are doing." Eunchae said politely, before closing the door.