Forever Rain - Minju (Pt 2)

As Minju slept with Y/n, she enjoyed being in his warm embrace. She stared at Y/n's face which was being shined at by the moonlight through the window.

Minju wondered whether she made the right decision of rejecting Y/n was right. Seeing him hurt and drunk made her heart ache.

Minju's PoV
Am I being selfish? He likes me but I rejected him. People would mock him for loving me... A young woman with no parents, taking care of 3 young siblings. I do love him, but... Im not ready to be in a relationship. But what if I just try to accept him and face whatever challenges that come to us...

Soon morning sun started to rise and Y/n waked up first in the morning, Y/n was surprised to see himself sleeping and cuddling with Minju who opened her eyes soon after. He quickly got up, releasing the woken up Minju, who also got up and looked at him.

Y/n apologised quickly, "I'm sorry, I was drunk last night and I entered your room. I didn't mean any harm." Minju assured him that it was alright and quickly went out of the room to prepare breakfast for them and her siblings.

As she was cooking breakfast, she got reminded of how they first met at the street food stall and her not having enough money to buy food for her siblings and herself. She gets reminded of those times and was grateful to Y/n for helping her out. Not to mention she actually fall in love with him as they interacted after marriage.

Then Minju decided to do something special for Y/n. "I hope he likes this." She said to herself as she prepared a lunchbox.

When everyone gathered for breakfast, they ate without speaking much except for Minju's siblings complimenting her cooking.

Y/n ate finished his food and prepared to leave for work. Minju quickly got up and took something from the kitchen before chasing up to Y/n before he was about to leave to house.

"Y/n!!! Wait!" Minju called out. Y/n's head turned to look at her. "I prepared something for you..." She slowly took out a lunchbox from behind her. "A lunchbox for you to enjoy during break at work." She shyly looked down and smiled as she passed the lunch to Y/n, who was surprised but happy to get the lunchbox.

They said goodbye and waved at each other as Y/n went to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time. "Y/n should be enjoying the special tteobboki lunchbox I prepared for him" Minju thought.
As she was taking care of her young sister, feeding her baby food and milk. Suddenly the 2 young boys who were watching the TV shouted, "Noona, I think the building that is on fire is where Y/n hyung's office located! Look!"

Minju quickly came over and looked at the news report on TV, "The fire continues to look worse and ambulance just arrived on the scene and rescue efforts have begun."

Minju's heart sank as she saw that it was indeed his office building on fire. "Yah, kids, I'm going out right now, take care of your baby sister for me."

Minju quickly took her wallet with her and ran out to grab a taxi and asked the driver to drive her to the building immediately with haste.
While in the taxi, all she could think about Y/n's safety and she wanted to be right beside him now and make sure he is fine and safe. This also made her realised how much she actually moved him and how much Y/n mattered to her.

Soon she arrived at the place where fireman were trying to put down the fire and rescue the people inside the building.
She tries to get in but was stopped by the police officers who assured her that they were doing their best to rescue everyone inside right now.

"Y/N!!!" Minju tried calling out his name and then she went over to tent where all the casualties were being treated. She tried looking for him among the injured but couldn't find him.

By this time, she was extremely afraid. She asked if anyone else was injured and being placed somewhere else. "The others are still being rescued. We are trying our best to rescue them, don't worry. You might want to check out the corpses there though..." The medic said.

She walked out of the tent with her head down slowly, "Minju? What are you doing here? It's not safe here. Go home." A familiar voice said.

She looked up to see Y/n whose face and clothes have smoke dust on them. She  hugged him tightly and confessed to him. "Y/n, I love you, I love you so much. So please be safe, I was so worried about you! I can't lose you! I really really love you"

Y/n was taken aback by her words and actions but was happy to see that he matters to her. "I was selfish for rejecting and not daring to accept your love. Please forgive me Y/n" Minju said, sobbing tears that wet Y/n's shirt. Y/n just hugged her back and patted her hair softly.

They got home, taking Y/n's car. Minju was concerned about him the entire journey, "Are you okay?" "Nothings wrong with you right?"

Y/n laughed and smiled when he see how worried she was.

After they got home, it was already night time and they ordered dinner food delivery.

The entire dinner was Minju and Y/n smiling at each other and eating while the young kids were eating their food and chatting among themselves

After the meal and putting the young kids to sleep, they decided to eat some tteobboki for supper and the old memories they had together.
They bite on the last tteobboki together until their lips met each other and they ended up kissing passionately.

Y/n carries Minju bridal style to their room where they lied down together and not breaking the kiss at all. "It's time" Y/n said. Minju blushed and nodded.

Y/n quickly went over to lock the door before they made some sweet memories that night...

Ever since, Minju opened her heart to Y/n and they became a sweet loving couple.
Minju's younger siblings were happy that Minju got to find her own happiness after experiencing all the hardships at a young age