Reunion - part 3

Y/n changed into fresh clothes after showering and he took out a small notebook from a pile in his desk's drawer. He opened the book and see the old writings the young him wrote.

He read one page and he could feel himself clenching his hands tightly together, the fear and anger slowly was coming back to him, the emotions that filled him as a young boy.

Y/n shouted and threw the notebook at the wall. He punched the wall fiercely without caring about the pain his hands suffered.

Soo-young anxiously entered his room and sees her brother hitting the walls like a madman. "Oppa!!!" She screamed, running over and hugging him, stopping him from hitting the walls and calming him down.

Y/n then breathed in and out deeply, shedding tears. "Sorry, I got out of control. Sorry to worry you." Y/n said to Soo-young who cried, seeing Y/n like in the condition he was in.

"Go and check up on Yoo-na and Yoo-min, I might have shocked them. I will be fine." He told Soo-young.

Soo-young then left the room. Y/n turned to see the gun inside his drawer, how he had wanted to end it all, he thought. He dismissed the thought, he needed to take care of his sisters, see them grow up, study well and form their own famililes.

He laid on the bed and hoped to sleep quickly.

On monday morning, Minju went to her university as usual and on the road, she sees Y/n sitting on a bench, overlooking a patch of flowers and greenery.

"Y/n?" Minju called, tapping his shoulders.

"Minju? What are you doing here?" Y/n asked, looking at her.

"Oh, I study in the nearby university there." Minju said, pointing at the university building.

"Nice. What time does your class finish today?" Y/n asked.

"6pm? Today is the day with the most classes. (Sigh)" Minju said, shaking her head.

"Would you want to go for dinner with me? I will pick you up after class today." Y/n asked.

"Sure..." Minju nodded shyly and a hint of happiness in her little smile.

"I gotta go for class. Bye." Minju waved at him.

"Bye."

Once Y/n got home, he asked Soo-young of what a girl would like at a date and what would Minju like. Soo-young smiled and told him of what she thought.

Y/n bought a rose and took his wallet with him as he prepares to go out and have dinner with Minju. The skies looked cloudy and Y/n decided to bring an umbrella along with him.

As he got to the entrance of the university, it started raining. Luckily he brought over an umbrella and he used it to avoid getting drenched.

Minju was with a bunch of friends talking while walking to the entrance. Then Y/n came up to them.

"Y/n?" Minju didn't expect him to come on time as it was raining.  But he shows up, well-dressed and with a rose.

"I'm here to pick you up for dinner and uhm, here is a rose as a gift."  Y/n gave her the rose.

"Oh my! Your boyfriend is so nice! Giving you a rose and getting an umbrella to pick you up from school when it rains." Minju's friends admired.

"B-b-boyfriend?" Minju hesitated.

Y/n and Minju looked at each other, "Today onwards, we are going to start dating." Y/n whispered into her ears.

Minju was flustered, but nodded happily to him.
"Bye!" Her friends shouted as Y/n walked with her in the rain, sharing an umbrella together.