A New Book Plan.

I have plans to make the oneshots, Reunion and revenge into books. But I want to make this book first, this idea has been in my mind for quite a while. And this is the prologue. I will make a new book for this soon.

———————————————————————————————

A man is slowly being dragged across the field, where he is then tied to a pole above a wooden platform.

"Bring in his family." A man sitting on a chair afar, wearing a crown, commanded. And soldiers followed along the members of the family who were slowly walking across the field and towards their patriarch.

Lined up and kneeled, they were inspected from afar by their mortal enemy. Soon the man wearing the crown comes to them, he counts and call their names.

Upon counting finished, he frowned. "Someone is missing. Your wife. Where is she?"

"You will never find her!" The tied up man shouted.

"She is pregnant with your child... isn't she?" The crowned man said slowly, smirking.

The tied up man glared at him angrily, eyes fuming with rage.

The crowned man takes out a glowing ruby sword and starts cutting down his family members. His children, and siblings falling down one by one, dead.

The sight was gruesome, the crowned man's family themselves couldn't bear to watch the scene. An oracle, with her eyes closed, was chanting and praying, for nothing wrong to happen.

As the crowned man gets to the last family member, the youngest son and also the favourite of his father. He was turned and pointed to look at his father, before being killed right in front of him.

The tied up man cried, not being able to do anything as he watches in horror, his enemy killing his family in-front of him.

"Your wife and unborn child. I will find them and kill them!" The crowned man arms swinging out as he claim.

As his enemy soon walks towards him, the tied up man notices his enemy's wife herself pregnant. He looks at his enemy, and shouts.

"I curse! I curse that your unborn child shall not have a person treat her with a true heart. And when the time comes for her to love. She will not get a good ending with the man and you! You will not be able to do anything as you watch her cry and suffer!"

Then a lightning strikes followed by a loud thunder sound. And it began to rain too as the crowned man's wife experienced labor contractions.

The oracle then opens her eyes, sighing and shaking her head. "He cursed... not knowing the effects that is to come..."

"Argh!" The lady cries in pain as the servants tried to help her into a shelter and calls for midwifes and doctors.

The crowned man watches his wife being escorted away, he turns back and prayed before executing the tied up man.

Then he quickly went over to accompany his wife in the shelter, he hoped for the best as his wife is experiencing difficulties in the process of giving birth.

After many long torturous hours of waiting, the man was pacing around outside the room when finally he hears a baby crying out loud.

Relieved, he enters the room and sees his wife exhausted and falling asleep after a hard delivery.

The midwife hands the baby wrapped in a towel to him. He was happy but his face turned slightly pale as the midwife congratulated him on his newborn child.... a daughter.

"He knew... he knew I was going to have a daughter..." He mumbled softly, as he struggles to smile at his daughter.

—————————————————————————————

This prologue might be changed later on when I start to publish the book.