Chapter 202 Lesson

Start from the beginning

He Hua and He Fang gritted their teeth, but at the urging of their two daughters, they bent their knees and knelt down.

Chu Yue threw away the knife, came to the two of them, forced them to kowtow, and each slapped themselves fifty times, which made people wake up.

It's just that these two idiots don't know if they have no brains, and they can continue to swear in whispers with their tongues out.

Chu Yue sneered, and seeing no movement from him, two tongues flew out from the mouths of the two women. The two women's mouths were full of blood, and they couldn't make any screams, they could only groan in their throats.

The members of the He family looked at him like a devil, and her daughter even yelled out, "My mother has already apologized, but you still don't let her go, you are simply a devil."

Chu Yue didn't deny it, "I will take revenge, I'm not a good person in the first place, I can only think that I deserved it and hit my hand, but if she shuts up honestly in the end, I really don't have to worry about these two ignorant shrews .

Strange, shouldn't they be blamed for being cheap? It's entirely your own fault.

Besides, I'm also doing it for your own good. Without Beiming's family to rely on in the future, they will still have such a cheap mouth, and they will offend someone you can't afford to offend. They won't be so easy to talk to me. "

A few people looked terrified, and rushed out of the pumpkin house with a bunch of patients. As for where they went, they didn't know, but it was better than being with this demon.

With a long sigh of relief, the anger that Chu Yue had been suppressing since he came to the capital base disappeared at this time.

I am much more comfortable.

After saying hello to Bei Mingfeng, they went to the pumpkin house where they lived to rest.

When Chu Yue was sure he couldn't hear it, Bei Mingye frowned and said, "Ah Feng, isn't your lover a bit cruel?"

Bei Mingfeng looked at his father in a strange way, and immediately blocked the person, "So you haven't been harmed enough by them? I thought you would like to kill them too, so you are still protecting them as sisters? Beiming's family didn't You don't like falling into it, do you?"

Bei Mingye was once again blocked by his son, speechless.

Bei Mingfeng continued: "Dad, how long have you been out of the base? Do you know what's going on outside the base? People are already eating people. If you don't be cruel, you will be the next to die. Your set of ideas, It's outdated."

Bei Mingye continued to be speechless, Bei Mingfeng stood up, "Let's leave the day after tomorrow, you should get someone to prepare quickly."

After finishing speaking, without waiting for their reaction, he calmly left.

The family conversation continued after he was gone.

Looking at his eldest son, Bei Mingye rubbed his eyebrows, "A Chao, am I really behind the times?"

Bei Ming smiled, "Dad, it's not that you're out of date, it's just that you still miss your old love. Compared to us, you probably still have a little old love for them, so we feel that the lesson is light.

It was Chu Yue who had a kind heart to receive this lesson after making such a big death.

If it were me, I would directly cut the grass and root out the roots, but after all, I am a junior of others, so it is not easy to do it. "

Bei Mingchao lightly talked about his dislike for the He family's group of people, even if Chu Yue didn't make a move, he would want to beat people, even kill them.

Bei Mingye was silent for a long time, his thoughts reversed several times, as if he had made up his mind.

Stopped Bei Mingchao who was about to go back to the barracks, "Ah Chao, I am old and my energy is limited after all, so it is not as good as you young people. Starting tomorrow, the Beiming Army will be officially handed over to you. You follow your third brother. Help him develop his base in the future."

They thought this base was going to be built by Bei Mingfeng. Since it will be their own in the future, of course they need more help.

As for Chuyue, a male daughter-in-law, my son likes her and is very capable, so it's not bad if she recognizes her. As long as they live a good life, it doesn't matter if they are male or female.

When the anger subsides, apologize to them. After all, it was indeed their fault before. Although those two idiot women provoked it, the blood relationship cannot be broken.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com