Chapter 152 Fighting or showing affection?

Начните с самого начала

Also because of this, Bei Mingfeng called Chu Yue to give him a lecture. You must know that their secret is not a trivial matter. Once it is revealed, it will definitely cause turmoil in the last days, and they probably will not have peace in the future.

Although it is not peaceful now, it is only limited to abnormal creatures, not threats from humans!

After the two were together, they never blushed or quarreled. This time, they were reprimanded by Bei Mingfeng unilaterally, which made Chu Yue feel sad.

Although he knew that he didn't think carefully and rescued people indiscriminately, but according to his thinking, these two people would leave in a few days, how could it take so long, besides, didn't he want that little dragon?

Hmph, train me, ignore you.

Thus, after being reprimanded, Chu Yue unilaterally declared a cold war with Bei Mingfeng.

Bei Mingfeng looked at Chu Yue pointing his butt at him dumbfoundedly. If it wasn't for the presence of outsiders, it wouldn't be too out of line, so he would touch it.

But it's rare for his precious lover to lose his temper with him. Although in his opinion, it's the same as acting like a baby, what else can he do besides pampering him?

On the driving road, Chu Yue automatically changed Pei Ying in, and he sat outside to drive the car, making it clear that he didn't want to talk to Bei Mingfeng.

The rest of the people didn't try to persuade them to fight, they should just watch the excitement, they watched it vigorously, they started arguing when they had nothing to do, the angry North Mingfeng almost froze them.

After having enough trouble with the group of people inside, Bei Mingfeng also moved outside to sit with Chu Yue.

The structure of this carriage is a horse body, with a canopy seat on the top, and the shed extends to the driver's seat in front, covering most of it.

Now this damn weather has reached almost thirty-five degrees, and it is getting hotter and hotter. Without protection, it will be burnt sooner or later.

There is a thermostat in the car to keep the temperature cool, but there is no one outside. Fortunately, the north wind keeps freezing under the seats, which keeps the temperature not too high.

Seeing Bei Mingfeng sitting in front, Chu Yue gave him an angry look, and then ignored him, making Bei Mingfeng dumbfounded and distressed at the same time.

His precious lover was really angry, so he ignored him.

what to do? He can't coax people? And it's the first time coaxing someone? !

Bei Mingfeng rolled his eyes, stretched out his hand and tugged at the hem of his clothes, "Good Ah Yue, why don't you talk to me?"

Chu Yue glanced at him, ignored him, but saw him tugging at the corner of his clothes, inexplicably thought it was cute, and the corners of his mouth curled up indistinctly.

Bei Mingfeng's eyes are so sharp, he can clearly see even the slightest expression of his lover, and he usually pays attention to his every move, so he naturally knows why he smiles.

Seeing that he seemed to be smiling, he understood when he thought about it.

So, instead of letting go of the corner of his clothes, it shook even more violently.

"Good wife, look at me, my husband is wrong." She said cutely, with her mouth flattened and her eyes blinking.

But his eyes are not big, they are long and narrow with a bit of charm, this blink doesn't look cute, it seems to be winking.

Let Chu Yue break his merits all at once, with a big smile, "Who is your wife, shameless."

As a result, Bei Mingfeng saw him smile, and got even more aggressive, and tugged at the corner of his clothes, "You've eaten me up, and you won't admit it, no matter you are my wife."

Chu Yue couldn't stop laughing, tears came out, and he laughed super loudly.

Bei Mingfeng got his head into his arms, and burrowed around, making Chu Yue, who was already laughing uncontrollably, tickle his whole body, and pushed his head hard.

Bei Mingfeng quit, Chu Yue fell into his arms with a smile, just got the strength of Bei Mingfeng, pressed it down, bowed his head and kissed him directly, blocking Chu Yue's exaggerated laughter.

Fortunately, the people pulling the carts in front were all strange creatures, spiritual, and their IQs were not low, otherwise they would have run into the ditch if they ran into these two irresponsible drivers.

The two of them didn't care where the car was going. Anyway, the alien creatures belonged to Gao Fei. They didn't care, Gao Fei would also have a sense and would call them back when they went the wrong way.

The two kissed each other on the bike frame. Fortunately, in this last world, there are basically only mutant creatures and mutated plants. No one is watching, or they would have been surrounded by people.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com