Chapter 148 - 149

Start from the beginning

It's just that what he said was really unpleasant, what was he thinking.

There is no enmity between them, and they are not murderers. Besides, is there anything else to gain from you? no? Are they all half dead? Is there anything worth their while?

Obviously this person called the boss also knows that since he wants someone to help, his tone is so aggressive and his words are ugly, he probably doesn't want to do anything to you, so he wants to beat you up!

Angrily said to Leopard: "Shut up, Zhang Xing, we are...begging...people, what is your attitude?"

Zhang Xing seemed to feel aggrieved and wanted to speak, but was stopped by the man's sharp eyes.

Chu Yue and the others quietly watched their performance, and did not say whether to save or not.

Jiang Haotian also knows that without enough benefits, strangers who meet by chance will not spend a lot of effort to save people, unless you have enough price to impress him!

Taking a look at the wounds on his body, Zhang Xing, who was deep enough and heavy enough to carry him here, also had deep bone wounds all over his body.

If no one helps them heal, they will surely die, and there will be pursuers behind them!

If Zhang Xing hadn't risked his life to escape with him, they probably would have died there at that time.

Looking at the wounds of the two of them, Jiang Haotian gritted his teeth, he would break it when it was broken, and let's talk about it after surviving. As for the things, there will be more in the future.

He couldn't ignore this subordinate who was loyal to him. Without his desperate fight, they would have been finished long ago.

After making a decision, Jiang Haotian no longer hesitated, reached out and took out something from the belly he had been protecting, looked at it several times reluctantly, and then made up his mind and handed it to several people.

"We got it with all our might. Please save our lives. I'm willing to offer it with both hands. It's just a way to subdue it. We have to talk about it after you save us."

This thing is not big, the size of a palm when held in the hand, but it is a living creature and can breathe, and it looks a bit weird.

But no matter how you look at it, it looks like a Western dragon, with bat wings, a big belly, four legs, a tail full of barbs, and black flames constantly spitting out.

The golden pupils looked like the vertical pupils of a snake, looking at them suspiciously.

Chu Yue's alien creature identifier automatically activated, "Starry sky magic dragon larva, starry sky system, magic flame system giant dragon larvae, one of the top alien creatures."

Chu Yue couldn't hide the smile on the corner of his mouth, and his hands were eager to pick it up, but he glanced at the other party, saw his heartache, and stopped again.

"Are you sure you want to give it to us? This thing is a starry sky dragon, with dual attributes of starry sky and magic flame. It is one of the top strange creatures, and it is a larva. It is very obedient after signing the contract."

Jiang Haotian was startled, he found that there are people who know what these things are like him? And know more details than yourself?

I couldn't help but fell in love with this person. After looking at it so carefully, I was stunned. There are such good-looking people in the world? !

Chu Yue noticed that this man was looking at him dully, and he didn't know what was wrong, so he raised his hand in front of him and asked again, "Do you really want to use this as a consultation fee?"