Chapter 144 Madness (Change order)

Zacznij od początku

They were shocked, but they couldn't attack Chu Yue, they could still attack Hua Teng, didn't they want to consume Chu Yue's abilities? The flower vine is broken, and the ability needs to be replenished after rebirth, so isn't it consumed?

The people who had figured it out no longer had to worry about the future, and attacked the flower vines with all their strength, which was not only to save their lives but also to consume Chu Yue's abilities.

At this time, Chu Yue's ability almost doubled due to madness. Seeing that the flower vines could not trap everyone, he waved his hand and activated the blade cherry blossom array!

While dealing with Huateng, everyone also had to be on guard against the ever-present Blade Cherry Blossom, who was in an extremely embarrassing situation.

Pei Yue complained about his brother while throwing the bomb, "Brother's attack power is too strong, if we fight together, it will be a tie. It's so angry!"

Pei Ying was mainly responsible for the support in the surrounding areas, and by the way protected the two women in his family. Hearing this, she said: "You still have so much free time to complain, it means that you still have spare energy, then I will leave you alone."

"Hey, don't, brother, sister is wrong, sister concentrates on it." Pei Yue yelled and exploded the attacking flower vines, and was almost whipped the moment she was distracted.

Seeing this, my aunt quickly manipulated the water barrier to block it, so as to avoid the danger of her daughter being disfigured.

They didn't separate. If they separated, they would have to deal with the flower vines attacking from all directions. At this time, the three of them were in charge of the east side, and the other sides were handed over to others.

Kong Wenxuan and Chuhe were in charge of the north. They attacked in the same way. They both held long knives and hacked at the attacking flower vines. At the same time, Kong Wenxuan also had a metal shield in his hand to protect them.

It's just that his current image doesn't match his gentle and handsome face at all. The shield in one hand and the long knife in the other hand are very similar to the infantry in the game, or the melee one!

It's just that the ability he awakened is this, what else can he do, he can only use it well!

Kong Wenxuan frowned and chopped off the attacking flower vines again. This is not the way to go, and he still has to find a way to stop Chu Yue.

With such a depletion method, not to mention the possibility that their supernatural powers might be exhausted before Chu Yue, if they couldn't defend themselves, they would definitely be seriously injured.

In case Chu Yue felt that he couldn't kill them, he would bring out other plants. You must know that he has quite a few aggressive plants!

As if to verify his words, a few blade cherry blossoms sneaked in while he was not paying attention, and cut a few holes in his body. Although it may not be big, it is very sharp!

As if a gap had been opened, Chu Yue seemed to have found a way to attack. The cherry blossom petals penetrated into the loopholes in their defenses, creating countless small holes in their bodies.

Chu He cursed while attacking, "Brother smelly, when you wake up, I will definitely spank your ass, but you actually attacked our own people, you deserve a spanking! Ah--"

The cursing words were immediately silenced, and Chu Yue directly gave him a few knives, completely shutting him up.

The rest of the people also gradually began to suffer injuries. Although they were not seriously injured, they were definitely not much better!

Seeing that they could not attack for a long time, they were all in a hurry, and of course Chu Yue was the one who was in a hurry.

Now he has no consciousness, only instinct.

Seeing that they hadn't fallen down yet, Chu Yue suddenly grinned, and everyone instinctively felt something was wrong.

Sure enough, in the next second, Chu Yue's hair was originally blood-red only at the root, but now it has spread to the end of his hair, and the emotion in his eyes became even more violent.

As his sanity was completely confused, even the group around him also entered the Berserk Flower.

Tuanzi, who has always shown others by slapping a big dumpling, showed his true colors unreservedly this time.

A monster with a body length of twenty meters, four thick thighs, a pair of wings that are tens of meters long, a head the size of a table, a mouth full of sharp teeth, and blood-red eyes looked at everyone viciously!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com