It is completely close to the body and can withstand supernatural attacks and physical attacks, but relatively, it cannot block the impact.

The shock received will still be transmitted to the body.

Just like now, these ants are desperately hitting them. Although this kind of attack can't hurt them, they fully accept the impact.

At the same time as cracks appeared in the protective cover, they were also injured internally by the non-stop shock, with blood stains hanging from the corners of their mouths.

But they couldn't attack the ants around them, and now it was a critical moment. As long as one of them removed the ability first, the attack frequency would be interrupted.

A path has been cleared in front of them, as long as they keep attacking, they will have a chance to escape.

There are flower vines tied around their waists by Chu Yue, who are ready to pull them into the small courtyard at any time.

They gathered all their abilities to clear out a way to the outside world. Once someone's attack was cut off, they probably wouldn't be able to get out.

They all knew this truth, so they all went all out, and they didn't hold back their hands at all, so they couldn't spare their hands to defend their side.

Seeing that they are getting closer and closer to the North City Gate, but with this burst of crazy output, their abilities have almost bottomed out.

But now no one can retreat, so they all clenched their teeth and insisted desperately, even though they had exhausted their abilities.

They didn't need to say hello, so they all chose the overdraft ability. The overdraft ability is the overdraft of vitality. It doesn't matter if the lifespan is reduced. It will be restored when the level is higher in the later stage. It's better than dying here!

The protective shields on his body were broken one after another, and then the second protective shield was activated, and then he gritted his teeth and continued to rush out!

Less than a few minutes later, the third shield was also declared broken, but they had already reached the gate of the city.

At this time, the gate of the city was wide open, and there was no one guarding it at all. At this time, they were all running for their lives, and no one was in charge of the gate.

Seeing that only a few steps away from the city gate, a three-meter-long ant suddenly appeared from the ground. I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional. This big ant happened to block their way.

The alien creature identifier directly reported the level, "Twelve-level mutated fire-type man-eating ants."

It's over!

This is the common aspiration of everyone at this time.

In normal times, Chu Yue would be able to kill it by himself, but not now. Now that everyone's powers are all overdrawn, if they encounter such a blockage, it will cut off their way of life.

Chu Yue gritted his teeth in hatred, and suddenly a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and he directly exchanged a cannon with the system.

The shoulder-mounted cannon, a thing produced by the system, may not be powerful enough to kill this thing, but it can still be done by making it out of the way.

Above level 10, weapons are basically useless, and powerful weapons are okay, but you don’t even need to think about rifles.

Chu Yue directly picked up the cannon, and only had time to protect his ears before firing the cannon.

After this blast, the big ant was indeed not killed, but it was also turned over by the blast wave, and its upper body was raised up.

Bei Mingfeng and Chu Yue almost had a tacit understanding. Seeing that the big ant was blown up, the overdraft ability forcibly activated the ice, forming a hill to fix the ant's raised upper body.

Chu Yue sent out flower vines to tie the ants layer upon layer on the iceberg.

In this way, the road blocked by the big ants was given way.

A few people used the air waves to blow up other ants, and quickly got out from the gap exposed by the big ants in the gap that would not be able to gather for a while.

There are also ants outside the city gate, but there are very few ants. There are no obstacles here, at least escape is feasible.

After taking all the other people into the small courtyard at once, even Bei Mingfeng was no exception, Chu Yue took out Dahei and collapsed by himself.

Dahei obviously also knew that the situation was urgent, so he ran away from the distance, no matter the direction, he ran out of the city first.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com