"I'm sorry" Tatum whispered "I didn't mean too"

Tatum ran to Silver "she comes in like that elbow her over eye. She can't see she can't fight"

Tatum denied "won't I get disqualified?"

"Why? She ran into your elbow. Do exactly what you did before. Disguise it like you just did" Silver smirked "believe me this ref won't do it"

"I don't need to cheat to win"

Kreese looked at Mia who was looking so disappointed. Her look sent shivers down his spine, it was almost like looking at Johnny when he said 'sweep the leg'. Mia looked at him sadly.

"Let the girl fight how she wants" Kreese stepped in "Mia? You wanna give some advice?"

Mia looked at her best friend "this is your fight now so whatever happens is up to you. Play this how you wanna play but Tatum believe me when I say you're good. Don't doubt yourself"

Tatum smiled walking back to the square. The fight started as Tatum was missing all of Sam's swings as they circled one another. Tatum threw a kick and started jabbing. Sam blocked all of them when Tatum slid to the floor and kicked Sam in the stomach making her drop.

"Point winner!"

"You okay?" Tatum stood up to see Sam frowning. Her whole team ran to her as she was lifted into the air. Mia just stood there watching. Tatum lifted her trophy screaming.

 Tatum lifted her trophy screaming

Mia had managed to just get home. She opened the door to hear silence. A creepy silence that made her feel so uneasy that it made her chest hurt. Her stomach curled as she called out.

"Clay?" She yelled as there was no response "mom?" Not a single person replied. She ran into her mothers room to see her mothers machine off "mom" she yelled going to the woman's bedside "mom wake up!" She shook the woman "mom"

There was no response. The little line on the machine that would monitor her heart rate was just a straight line.

"No!" She screamed "you're not dying no no no" she sobbed as she kept on trying to pump her moms chest "please just open your eyes and talk to me. Please!" She screamed on the top of her lungs "talk to me! Yell at me please do something"

The door opened as Mia heard Louie and Clay walking in "I can't believe you won!" Clay cheered

"Help!" Mia screamed as the boys came into the living room "call 911! Do something she's not breathing. She's not breathing!"

"Oh my god" Louie said as Clay ran out calling the ambulance "Mia come on you gotta get out of here"

"No we can't leave her" Mia was barely getting sentences out "what if she wakes up she'll be all confused" she said as Louie started pulling her off "get off me! This is my mother" she sobbed clinging onto her mom "this is my mommy" she put her head on her mothers chest as her whole face was soaked with tears.

***

Tatum was celebrating with the others as she saw Kyle cheer "free house so who's coming?" He said as everyone cheered "Tatum you coming?"

"Yeah I just gotta grab my jacket" Tatum said as she began walking inside. She was stopped by overhearing Silver and the ref.

"I was scared for a minute" Terry said "I thought you were backing out of our deal. You played your cards right" he shook the man's hand "I'm still disappointed about Mia but Tatum did great. Thank you and here's your money"

Tatum shook her head in disappointment as she ran back out. She attempted to call Mia but there was no reply "where the hell are you Mia?" She said on her voicemail.

 She attempted to call Mia but there was no reply "where the hell are you Mia?" She said on her voicemail

Johnny was inside the Cobra Kai dojo. He heard the door opening and he watched as Mia limped in. "Mia?" He saw the saddened look on her face "what's going on?"

"I saw your car so I came in" Mia said with tear stains on her face "Cobra Kai's moving to a new location. Multiple I think" she pointed at the sign on the wall

"You would've kicked ass today"

"Yeah" she stared at the floor "sure"

"It's just a match" Johnny walked closer "shouldn't let it eat you up"

"Nah it ain't that. I just lost my mom" she said with a plane expression

Johnny looked at her sadly "I'm so sorry kid"

"It was bound to happen" Mia shrugged wiping her eye "but there's this kid Kenny. And I thought I could help him, take him under my wing. Be a great mentor like how you were to me. But when I saw him today it was like looking in a mirror" her voice trembled "and it made me realise how much I've screwed everything up"

Johnny could see how much of a realise it was when Mia spoke so he didn't speak over her.

"I always had a fear of abandonment ever since I was a kid" Mia started going on "my dad left, my brother left everyone did so I sort of put this guard up. But then I had all this hate inside me" she pointed at her chest with tears in her eyes "for you and for Sam but now even my moms left and now I have nothing left. I thought cobra Kai was the one thing that could help me build on it but I'm just..." she hugged "it's made things worse and nothings gonna get better"

"That's not true" Johnny walked closer "you had a good thing going with me here. I let my ego get in the way because I thought you betrayed me. Don't blame yourself you blame me"

"I'm sick of blaming everyone Johnny" she cried "all I've wanted to do was be good enough for you. That was really all I wanted to do. Be the better man" Johnny pulled her into a hug squeezing her tightly as Mia cried into his shoulder "she's gone" Mia cried

"It's gonna be alright" Johnny whispered "we'll figure this out. Okay?" Mia needed that. She needed Johnny of all people. The good guy.