29/Back To You Forever

Time skip....

At the wedding...

Brian stood with his best man talking until the soft music started, that's when he knew his bride was coming. He stood there trynna hold his smile But he couldn't, he was overjoyed.
He looked at Amber walking down the aisle and his smile grew wider along With his eyes. She was stunning.

When she looked in his eyes, she smiled at him too and walked to him. When they arrived, Frank handed her hand to Brian. He held it gently and kissed her knuckles.

Frank:Take care If her son. Protect my only daughter.

Brian:With my life.

When Frank passed him an assuring smile, he left and Brian whispered In Amber's ear something.

Brian:Thank God you're pregnant, or else only he knows what I'm gonna do to you tonight... You're so hot.

Amber:Bad boy.... Let the priest begin before I ran away.

Brian:Father you may begin....

Time skip, to the vows.....

Brian:..... I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, father may your blessings be poured on us, cz I don't wanna lose her.... I wanna be hers forever, I wanna keep knowing who i am to her, I wanna know who I am to her.... Forever let it begin here with her.

The priest made A cross sign on his forehead and his heart making him smile and stroke Amber's hands.

Priest:You may proceed with your vows now Amber.

Amber:B, we've been together ever since we were kids. I have been in love with you for so long and I'm so glad it was you. I fell for the perfect man. I promise you B....

While she was saying her vows A scene flashed In my head... About 2 or 3 years ago... We were playing as Husband and wife and she said those exact same vows. Then All Of our moments flashed again.......

Amber, my Amber.... The girl that was the reason why I fell out of love with Mia, cz she stole my heart. ... My Amber.

My eyes teared up, I remember now, everything.... I've always been in love with her... She is my angel.

Amber:And I swear to you Brian, I'll always be there for you, whenever you feel down I'll be there to cheer you up.... I'll be with you in sadness and in happiness; you cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh.... You die, I die... My Love, I'll love you for eternity. Father, I too want forever to begin with him.

The priest made A cross on her head and heart and placed his hand on both of their hands and said.

Priest:So do You take each other and accept to let forever begin from now on.?

Amber:I do.

Brian:I do.

Priest:By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss The bride.

I leaned in and kissed her lips gently, she kissed me back and the whole croud applauded for us. When we broke the kiss, she looked in my eyes smiling while biting her lips.

Brian:I love you *whisper in her ear*My ghost orchid.

He eyes widened, they teared up and she looked at me confused.

Amber:W-What did you say?

Brian:I said I love you.

Amber:You *tear roll down*You called me ghost orchid.... Nobody calls me that except for....

Brian:For who? I'm the only one who calls you that, and you even got pissed but because it was me you started giggling to this nickname.

Amber:*cry*B-Brian? D-Do you remember....?

Brian:Everything.

Amber:What? Seriously?

I nodded smiling, she cried and hugged me tight kissing my neck.

Amber:Brian.... You have no idea how happy I am.

Brian:You're about to be a little happier, I remembered that when I asked for the contract it was cz when you kissed me I had realized that I love the ground that you walk on. I love everything about you. I made that contract to reach your beautiful heart and to make you love me but I didn't do any effort, you were already in love with me.

Amber:Brian, I adore you so much....

Brian:That contract was not a normal contract, it wasn't really a BDSM Contract...

Amber:To Me it wasn't....

Amber and Brian:IT WAS ALWAYS A LOVE CONTRACT.

We smiled and kissed each other.

The end