8/Care

He started undressing her, she kissed him deep and hugged him. My blood ran cold. How dare that guy touch my girl like that? I was about to go in but Amber held my hand. I turned to her and looked at her.

Brian:What are you doing? That guy's fucking my girl.

Amber:Brian, if you go in right now she's gonna bust us especially cz You have that hickey on your neck. When she gets back home you talk to her. Let's just go home now and you take a shower and relax.

Brian:But I have to stop them and separate them, that dude is...

Amber:Okay, okay.... I got this but don't let her see you.

I sighed and stood outside waiting for her. She went in and pushed the guy away from her.

Amber:Mia, what are you doing? Aren't you dating Brian?

Mia:I... Umm.... Well.... I...

Amber:And you, what the hell are you doing? Fucking a girl you just met?

Guy:Who the hell are you?

Mia:That's Amber, my friend and my boyfriend's childhood bestfriend.

Amber:Shame on you Mia, this is just....

She stopped talking then, I looked at her and her face was showing regret and guilt. She rushed out and ran out of there. I followed her and when I caught her, I looked at her face and my heart sank seeing her beautiful eyes crying.

Brian:What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Amber:Brian, t-this is wrong. What w-we're doing is wrong. You're cheating on M-Mia. I just realized, this is totally wrong. I mean, do you even love me? Why are we doing this?

I stood there silent, I just don't know what to say. I do love her, I love her so much..... Wait, if I love her then why do I care who Mia sleeps With? WHY do I care if she is sleeping with someone else? Do I even care about her?..... Uhhh.. God! This is so confusing.

Amber:See what I'm talking about? I'm not gonna lie, I do love what we're doing together, but does it mean something to you? Or were just goofing around?

We're not goofing around, I love you.

Brian:I d-don't know, I'm just happy when we do all this stuff. I dated Mia for 3 years but she never gave me any attention, she refused my touch and my kisses, but you came on to me. When you kissed me the first time and I looked in your eyes, I knew that you understand my needs. You are willing to sacrifice for me. You knew what I wanted all along and without a second thought you fulfilled my needs.

I hugged her and snuggled in her neck.

Brian:I... I need you beside me Amb. I can't live without you.

Amber's Pov

I hugged him back and caressed his back. I know how he feels, he's been in love with Mia for so long, it's hard for him to forget her. His tears knew their way down his cheeks and down my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek.

Amber:Brian, don't cry.... Okay? I'm here, I won't leave you.

Brian:Promise?

Amber:I promise you.... Baby.

Brian's Pov

My eyes lit up hearing her calling me baby. I snuggled more in her neck kissing it softly feeling so safe and happy with her. Her body glued to mine not letting the air pass between us.

Brian:Can we go to your house? I wanna sleep in your warm bed beside you where I find peace.

Amber:Whatever you need B, let's go.