24/Tricked

Amber:Now, come on eat your breakfast.

Brian:Amber~~~~

I whined making her smile and peck my lips.

Brian:Come here.

I held her waist and looked right in her eyes.

Brian:Do you have any idea how much I miss you?

Amber:I'm here now.

Brian:I know, that's why I am gonna show you how much I miss you and what's gonna happen to you if you make me miss you again.

She gasped When I lift her up and threw her on my bed.

Amber:What?... Hey,... Brian, what are you doing?

I locked the door and turned back to her. I hovered over her, she gulped and looked In My eyes biting her lips.

Brian:Don't do that babygirl You're making me hard.

She looked away and I smirked. I attacked her neck and started sucking on it leaving my marks on her neck. I started undressing her, surprisingly she was trynna stop me.

Brian:You've never rejected my touch, what are you doing now?

Amber:Brian, what if something happened between us again?

Brian:Nothing will happen between us, believe me. As long as we love each other nothing will break us. Believe in your heart and believe in me.

She nodded and I took all of her clothes off as well as mine.

Amber:You've been working out.

Brian:Yeah, I see you have too.

She smiled and pecked my lips. I captured her lips In Mine and started kissing her. She kissed me back and placed her palm on my chest and the other one on my cheek. I held her in my arms firmly. I caressed her thigh and opened her legs. I aimed my dick at her entrance and pushed in gently. She let go of my lips and threw her head back to my sudden actions.

Amber:Uhhh...

I started thrusting inside of her slowly letting her adjust to it, I looked at her face she was looking so beautiful. I kissed her cheek and snuggled in her neck sniffing her sweet smell. I fastened My thrusts a bit to stretch her out but then she told me to go faster. So I speeded my thrusts and with each thrust I kissed her cheeks and neck making her laugh.

Amber:I'm fine B. *laugh*You're tickling me.

Brian:That means I have the permission to go faster?

Amber:Yeah.

She said smiling. I put a pillow under her lower back and kissed her waist gently. I then started thrusting inside of her faster and deeper reaching her g-spot. She moaned loud and clutched my shoulders.

Brian:Ughh.... Baby you're so tight.

Amber:Uhhh.... Uhh....

I fastened my thrusts and held her thighs firmly. Few pushes layer she released a very sexy moan telling me she's cumming. I smirked hearing her voice and then she cummed and I released inside of her too.

I got out of her gently and watched our mixed juices dripping Down her hole.

Brian:Could you be more sexy? You look hot with our juices dripping down your pussy.

Amber:God, Brian shut up.....

She covered her face making me smile at her. I wrapped her legs around my waist and laid on my side. I hugged her so tight and pecked her lips.

Brian:I love you.

Amber:I love you more.

Time skip.... Next day....

Brian:I wanna go with you Amber.

Amber:No, you stay here. I'll finish this with dad and then come back.

Brian:But please I wanna make sure you're okay.

Jack:She'll be fine Brian, she's tough and I'll be there to protect her.

Brian looked at his dad and nodded sadly. He hugged Amber and kissed her lips. He turned his back to his father to not let him see what he's doing to her. He deepened The kiss And sucked on her tongue making her chuckle. He devoured her lips and explored every inch in her mouth and then broke the kiss.

Brian:Be careful, okay. Stay safe, don't do anything stupid.

Amber:When have I ever done anything stupid?

He raised one eyebrow making her sigh And nod.

Amber:Okay, I promise.

Brian:You watch my dad's back too and stay together.

Amber:Okay, mom... Anything else? Want us to buy you some dresses for partying?

She said smiling, he glared at her. She gulped and looked away.

Amber:Okay, okay.... I'm sorry.

Brian:Now you can go.

She kissed his cheeks and bid Him goodbye and He stood there watching her go in his father's jet.

Jack:See ya, B. Take care son.

Brian:Please dad, get her out of trouble.

Jack:Don't worry. Why don't you come if you're so worried about her?

Brian:She doesn't want me to go.

Jack:But you know the unexpected is always a happy ending.

Brian:What do you mean?

Jack:Bye Brian.

He went in his jet too and Brian stood There confused and dumbfounded. They took off and he went back home.

He saw someone in the house making his eyes widen in shock.

Brian:Mom? Wait that can't be true, you were supposed to be dead a long time ago.

Jennifer:She is, I'm your aunt. Your dad called me and told me to keep you company till he comes back.

Brian:Aunt Jennifer? Wow, You look exactly like mom. You too were twins?

Jennifer:Yeah. You never knew that?!!

Brian:I never met you and dad always told me that you too are alike but I never knew you were twins..... Anyways, I'm happy to see you. I've heard so many stories about you and how mom loved you so much.

Jennifer:We were inseparable.... Say when is Jack coming?

Brian:2 weeks.

Jennifer:*chuckle*Seriously, an hour or 2?

Brian:No I'm not kidding in 2 weeks.

Jennifer:But he called me and said he'll come back in an hour.

Brian:What? Noway, he just went with Amber to London to continue the rest of the case.

Jennifer:You don't believe me? Okay fine.

She called my dad and he answered.

Jennifer:Hey Jack, when are you coming home?

Jack:I'm here.

We turned around and saw my dad. My eyes widened and I stood there confused.

Brian:Dad? What are you doing here? You were supposed to go with Amber.

Jack:What? No. I'm here.

Brian:Then who was the guy that looks exactly like you that went with her?

Jack:*widen eyes*JIM!!!

TBC