23/Leave

Brian:You're leaving the country?

I sat up straight and looked in her eyes.

Brian:You're..... You're leaving the country? Why?

Amber:I have to leave.

She was about to stand up, but I held her hand and laid her on my bed and hovered over her.

Brian:You're going away for how long?

Amber:Let me go, I wanna leave.

Brian:No, you're not leaving. I won't let you leave me.

Amber:You can't decide that for me. I am going and that is it. Let me go now.

Brian:Amber, why are you doing this to us? You love me, I love you. Do not leave me, I need you with me. I can't live without you. I'm miserable without you in my life. Why are you doing this to me?

I said that last line crying my heart out. She shed a tear and caressed my cheek.

Amber:Brian, if you were me. If I don't remember anything about us what would you do? Do you know how I feel when I look in your eyes and see a complete blank page that knows nothing about the girl that you spent your entire time with?

Brian:But there's nothing I can do. If there was I would do it just so I can be with you. Amber, I adore you.

I got close to her face and pecked her lips.

Brian:I need you *peck her lips* I can't live without you *peck her lips and she'd a year making it fall on her eye*Why are you killing me like that?

She held my face and kissed my head.

Amber:I'm sorry.

I looked in her eyes and held her hands kissing her palms. I kissed her arms and then her lips. She kissed me back and intertwined her hands With mine.

Brian:If I make love to you will you stay?

She bit her lip and looked away. I got my answer, she won't change her mind. I went for it either way.

I started kissing her neck and taking her clothes off.

Brian:IF You Leave me I'll die.

Her eyes grew wide. She immediately started crying. She placed her palms on her face and cried harder. I sighed and sat up on her lap looking at her with my heavy heart.

Amber:What are you doing to me? Brian this isn't fair.

Brian:Fair? You wanna talk fair? Where did all your promise go? Where did the "I'll never give up on you" go? You promised me you'll help me get back my memories. You promised me to reminisce all of our moments. You're bailing on me. You're bailing on us. You're killing me.

Amber:WHAT DO I KNOW? I DIDN'T KNOW I'LL FEEL. THE WORST PAIN EVER. I NEVER KNEW THE ONLY BOY I EVER LOVED EVER SINCE I WAS A KID WILL LET ME GO.

She cried even more. I stood up and looked at her with pain filled in my eyes.

Brian:I never thought you're this cruel. I never thought you're this callous. You know what? If that's what you want then leave.

She looked at me hurt. More tears flew down her eyes.

Brian:If this is what's gonna ease your mind and make you happy then leave. But leave now, cz I don't wanna see you again... Ever... So don't you dare come back to me again.... Cz if you do, you'll hurt me. Since you can't handle this pain from me, I can't handle this pain from you too. Leave and don't come back.

She stood up and fixed her clothes. She looked in my eyes and walked towards me.

Amber:Close the door.

Brian:You can't order me around. Not anymore, you mean nothing to me now.

She sighed and held my hands, she closed the door and pinned me to the door gently.

Amber:Look in my eyes and tell me you can live without me and I'll leave without turning back.

Brian:*look in her eyes with tears falling continuasly*I c-can live without y-you.

Amber:Liar. Mean it.

Brian:I can l-live w-without you.

Amber:Liar.

I looked in her eyes and she placed her hands on my chest and they ran up to my neck. That one thing I can't resist. She connected our foreheads and whispered nesr My lips.

Amber:I love you B. My one and only B. I want you to know no one will own my stupid heart except for you. Even if I have to die alone, I will never give my heart to anyone except you. I adore you my love. Believe me I am so in love with you.

Brian:Then don't leave me, stay with me. I need you with me. Sleep in my arms that's the only place you could fall peacefully asleep and I am here for you. Just don't tell me you love me and then leave.

I hugged her waist and snuggled in her neck.

Amber:Will you let me sleep in your arms?

Brian:Yeah... This is your place.

She nodded and hugged me. I lift her up and we laid in each other's arms. She laid her head on my pillow and I laid My head on her chest hugging her tight.

Brian:You're not leaving me then right?

I looked up at her and saw her asleep. I sighed and slept on her chest.

Time skip.....

Next day, I woke up but I didn't see Amber beside me. She left? Don't tell me she left. Please Amber don't be gone.

Brian:Amber?

I saw a note on the nightstand, it says... "Don't miss me, I love you B"

Brian:Damn it, she left.....

Amber:Good morning.... Did you sleep well?

I looked at the door and I saw her. I ran to her and hugged her tight.

Brian:You didn't leave me.

Amber:What? No. Why would you think that?

Brian:You left me this note.

Amber:I went to buy some groceries to make us breakfast. I took long but you slept well I see. You just woke up?

Brian:Yeah... You're not leaving anymore?

Amber:I'm still leaving but For like a week or 2.

Brian:Why?

Amber:I just discovered last night, that... It's not over yet.

Brian:Excuse me. But we killed Clair and Mia turned iut to be innocent.

Amber:Do you remember who was behind all of this I the first place?

Brian:*gasp*Jim....What are you gonna do?

Amber:You just worry about remembering me and leave your stupid uncle to me.

Brian:Are you gonna be safe at least?

Amber:Of course, I've got my dads with me.

Brian:Dads?

Amber:Jack and Frank.

Brian:Can I come too? Please I wanna be with you.

Amber:No, now eat your breakfast.

Brian:Amber~~~~

I whined making her giggle And peck my lips.

TBC