25/Set Up

Amber's Pov

I was looking at Jack and he was looking at me with a slight smirk.

Amber:Dad? Are you okay?

Jim:Yeah, Why?

Amber:You look weird today....

Jim:I'm fine, don't worry about me.

Amber:Anyways, I was thinking about Jim.

Jim:*look at her consurned*What about Him?

Amber:I just think that he's not bad. He's just angry cz his father preferred You over him. I actually understand him.

Jim:*scoff*So what? You think you'll be capable of changing him? You're NO God.

Amber:No, I know. It's just, I found this picture of you and him when you were young. You guys look so happy here.

Amber:You told me once that you loved long hair, so you kept it long and kids made fun of you but because Jim loves you He Let his hair grow so you'd be happy

Jim:*look at the picture with a heavy heart*You don't know anything about us. He is evil and his parents hated him because of that, whatever he did they punished him for it.

Amber:He's not evil. He's blinded by angriness. His parents loved him so much, I'm sorry to say that dad but they loved him more than you... When his friends convinced him into selling drugs And He got addicted to it, the only one that knew about that was you and yet you didn't tell your parents cz you knew they'll get mad at Him. You kept it a secret and tried to change him, remember?

Jim:What?!!!

He looks shocked and surprised. He had tears in his eyes but I continued wanting him to know that his brother is not bad.

Amber:When you guys started fighting a lot your parents knew something was wrong, but when your mom was cleaning your room she found the drug under your bed, so she got mad. They loved you so much Jim and they wanted to protect you.

Jim:What did you call me?

Amber:Jim. I know who you are. Don't take me as a fool. You're not bad Uncle Jim You're just sad that you thought your parents chose Jack over you.

Jim:Do not call me uncle I'm not your uncle.

Amber:Jack is my dad so it makes you my uncle.

Jim:*scoff*That doesn't mean they love me, they gave the seat to my brother.

Amber:The seat is yours. Jack kept it with him until you change but you are still so blind by sadness and angriness. You love Jack and he loves you. Open your eyes, look at your brother. You guys are twins, you have one heart. Please let go of the dark and walk through The light. All This time I kept thinking you're not a bad person. You just want a hug.

He shed a tear and nodded. I smiled and hugged him. He sat there frozen with his eyes wide open.

Jim:What are you doing?