2/Made A Move

Mia left and amber was too, but Brian held Amber's hand And turned her to him.

Brian:You'll be fine.

Amber:I know, can I just do one thing? Don't hate me after that though but, I gotta do it now and fast cause it's killing me and I can't hold it anymore.

Brian:Okay, what's that?

Brian's Pov

She pinned me to the wall and smashed her lips on mine, my eyes widened and I couldn't process what's happening. She held my face and kissed me deeper. She closed her eyes and licked my bottom lip, she bit it making me open my mouth in anticipation, when she entered her tongue in my mouth and captured my tongue and sucked on it that's when realization hit me, but the weird thing is, I kissed her back. I gave in and let her do what she wants. I held her waist and brought her close to me closing the gap between us. Few seconds later, we broke the kiss and she looked in my eyes tears forming In hers.

Amber:I'm sorry, I wanted to do that before somebody else takes it from me.

I couldn't speak, I was too stunned to speak. I don't understand, she kissed me and when I came back down to earth, I kissed her back. And now she's gonna cry. What the hell is happening?

Brian:Uh... What did... Uh... Why did... How could.....hmm....

What the hell is wrong with me? I can't speak.

Brian:You took my first kiss.

Amber:I realized you wanted to kiss Mia but she didn't want so I gave you my first kiss too and..... Well, I'm sorry.

That was a hell of a kiss. I was looking at her, and I never looked at her that way before but.... I'm suddenly seeing her as a very, sexy and hot woman. I always looked at her as my cute adorable sister the girl that I pick on all the time but now suddenly....

I grabbed her waist and smashed my lips on hers, her eyes widened but kissed me back. We were kissing each other like There's no tomorrow. I love the taste of her lips. She hugged my neck and kissed me deeper. Few minutes later, we broke the kiss and I looked at her but she still had her eyes closed.

Brian:Amber, Why did you kiss me?

Amber:I'll tell you why, if you tell me why did you kiss me again?

Brian:Honestly, I don't know why. I just suddenly felt like you were.... Just.... Not my sister anymore, I used to see you as my sister whom I'll always protect cz we've been together ever since we were kids but after you kissed me, I saw you as someone that can be.....

Amber:I get it, you saw me as a gf material now.

Brian:Yeah, Mia never allows Me to kiss her and when you did it. I saw that you understand my needs.

She nodded and was about to go but I held her waist tighter.

Brian:Where do you think you're going?

Amber:Home.

Brian:But what about what happened? What are we gonna do?

Amber:Not tell Mia, cause if she knew she'll kill us.

Brian:Yeah good idea. I'm sorry.

Amber:*chuckle*Don't be. I should say sorry, I kissed you.

Time skip

2 days later.

I was missing Amber now, after What happened between us, she started ignoring me at school and whenever she sees me she runs away from me.

Mia and I were sitting in the cafeteria, I noticed Amber walking in, When She saw me she immediately turned and left. I got mad now, I stood up and excused myself and followed her. Before she could go into her classroom, I pulled her into an empty classroom. I pinned her to the wall and looked in her eyes.

Brian:What's your fucking problem? Huh?

Amber:What is it?

Brian:Why are you ignoring me? Is it because of what happened between us?

Amber:What? No, besides I'm not ignoring you... I'm just....

Brian:Ignoring me... That's what you are.

Amber:I'm just embarrassed of what I did.

Brian:So you decided to ignore me? Look, I do enjoy the hiding and everything but being ignored from someone I like literally grew up with is killing me.... *hug her gently*Amber I miss you. You're killing me, please don't leave me. You're my bestfriend and I can't live without you. I need you beside me.

Amber:But why? You have your girl beside you, she could take care of your needs.

Brian:That's partly true, but she doesn't understand me like you, no one knows me better than you. That day when you made a move on me, I was looking in your eyes and I felt that you knew what I've been wanting for so long. You knew I wanted a comfort kiss, a perfect kiss. You gave that to me, even though that's my girl's job. Do you know now why I need you beside me?

Amber:You've always been there when I needed you and I know you want someone who understands you, that's the reason why I kissed you. I wanted you to know I'll always be there for you, but at the end of the day I felt embarrassed. I couldn't even look you in the eye.

Brian:Well, look in my eyes now.

She looked in my eyes and I smashed my lips on hers. I glued my body to hers and devoured her lips sincerely. She closed her eyes and so did I, she held my waist and clutched my shirt. I held her face in my hands and sucked on her tongue. She slightly whimpered while our tongues re-faught for dominance. Few minutes later, we broke the kiss and I looked in her eyes and said.

Brian:I need to ask a favor of you. Will you do it for me?

Amber:Anything, ask me anything.

Brian:I wanna turn our make out session into a contract.

Oh-oh, what kind of a contract is he talking about? What do you think hell do?

TBC.