10/Lost

Amber quickly wore her clothes and ran to her car and drive to the hospital where Brian is, but there was a huge black SUV behind her following her, it was about to hit her car from the side but she hit the brakes making The car crash into a wall. She went down her car and went to that SUV, she opened the door to one the front seat and held one of the guys and made him fall on the floor, she took his gun from his waistbelt and pointed it to his head.

Amber:Who sent you?

Guy:I'm not telling you shit..... Aaaahhhh.

She shot his leg and aimed the gun to his head again.

Amber:Who the fuck sent you? Why did you attack Brian?

Guy:I don't know what Y-you're talking ab.... Aaaahh!!!

She shot his shoulder making him yelp In pain and hold his shoulder.

Guy:A woman, about t-twenty-five, t-twenty-six.... Ordered us to kill you and him, so J-Jack w-would step down f-from h-his seat. That's all I know, I swear.

Amber:What does she look like?

Guy:Blonde, A Little tall, skinny and has a scar on her left collarbone And another One On her face. I swear that's all I know, please spare me.

Amber:You killed my love and didn't give him a chance to even fight for himself, did you..... *tear roll down*DID YOU FUCKING SPARE HIM? *shot his head*

She went in her car and drove to the hospital fast.

Amber's Pov

I couldn't stop crying, I swear I'm not letting this go, I'm gonna find that bitch and destroy her. She took my soul and life away from me and now she's gonna pay.

I went down my car after parking and rushed to take a glance at my love's face before he's really gone.

I went to the receptionist and asked her about Brian.

Amber:Do you know where I could find Brian Richie? He had an accident and d-died.

Receptionists:Well, usually if he's dead we keep them on the 8th floor but let me check cause we don't haven't had any dead patients for 2 days.

My eyes widened but my heart gained a little hope. He might not be dead?!!

Receptionist:Brian Richie, 27 years old, car accident this morning?

Amber:Yes, that's him.

Receptionist:He's on the 21st floor, room 134.

Amber:Thank you so much.

I don't know how nor when, but I ran there not caring about any elevator, I ran using the staircases. By the time I reached his room, I was out if breath, but what took my breath away is seeing him on the medical bed. His head was bandaged, his right arm's broken, his upper body was wrapped in a lot of bandages, his state was miserable. Before I could crash on my knees, the doctor held me in his arms and looked at me. I turned around and saw someone I never wanted to see in my entire life.

I yanked his hands and went to Brian.

Amber:What happened to you, my love? What happened to you baby?

Frank:The accident was very brutal. He's got a broken arm, and some wounds on his chest and face, his head was bleeding so much and the damage in his head was pretty rough and um.... Well....

Amber:What? Well what?

Frank:I'm afraid that if he doesn't wake up today, he might not wake up ever.... Again...

Amber:What? Oh God!! No, no, no.... Brian, please stay strong for me. Please don't leave me....

Frank:He'll wake up in a bit,have faith, I should probably leave you alone.