16/Liar

Brian's Pov

Brian:You're a liar, you were never able to lie to me.

Amber:You don't wanna believe me but that doesn't make me a liar.

Brian:That makes you a girl who's in love but scared.

Amber:I'm not scared, I never get scared of anything...

Brian:Except seeing the people that you love get hurt. You wanna protect them but you can't protect them all.

Amber:*stood up*Look Brian, I am not scared.... I'm not in love with you. You're like my brother

Brian:*stood up and look in her eyes angrily*Really? Then do you fuck your brother the way you did me?

Amber:That was different, I'm scared of losing you.

Brian:If you're scared of losing your brother you sleep with him? Why don't you wanna admit that you love me?

Amber:Cause it's not true. I do not love you.

Brian:Look in my eyes and say it, I dare you.

Amber:*look in his eyes*Brian, why are you doing this to me? *cry* why are you stacking more rocks on my chest, why are you stepping on me? Why are you hurting me like that?

Brian:Do you really love me? Look in my eyes and tell me.

I got close to her and held her waist gently gluing our bodies together.

Brian:*look in her eyes holding her face*Do you love me Amb?

Amber:Brian, you're killing me... You're hurting me so much.

Beian:Do You love me my Amber? My one and only Amber? Do you love this pethatic guy in front of you who doesn't even remember that you were the girl he always looked after?

She wiped my falling tear and pecked my lips.

Amber:*close her eyes*No, I don't love you Brian. I can't love you, you're dating.

Brian:Do you love me Amber? I will keep asking until I get my answer baby. Do you love me.... Honey?

Amber:*Cry and hug him*What if I do? What if I love you, what will you do?

Brian:Nothing much, I'll take you to the stars of my own paradise and I won't let you leave me.

I lift her up and wrapped her legs around my waist, I placed my lips on hers gently, she kissed me back and her tears fell on my cheeks. I took her to my room and laid her on the bed with me on top of her, I started taking her clothes off and so did she. I left her lips and started kissing her forehead, eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, jaw, neck, collarbone....... All over.... I held her waist and kissed her tummy. I caressed her hips and kissed her waist softly making her close her eyes and smile with tears falling continously. I hovered over her and connected our foreheads. I entered my dick inside of her making her whimper and squeal a little to my sudden actions. I kissed her lips gently to ease her pain. I started thrusting a little faster stretching her out. I held her hands and intertwined them with mine.

Time skip....

After that, I laid beside her... I looked at her face, she's sleeping.... Finally she slept after so long. I hugged her body and laid her on top of me between my legs, I covered us with the blanket and hugged her caressing her cheeks.

Brian:I realized Amber, that I love you. Every since I saw you the first time in the hospital as if you were already a part of my life that I can't live without.

Amber:*mumble in her sleep*I love you B...

Brian:*smile*I know.... I got my answer now, you bad liar.