Chapter 16 - "Cloaker Rush."

Location: Nusian Base on the undisclosed location.

Map/World: Multiverse of Wattpadia.

Year 2095, Time - 11:20 Near Midnight.

>=<

It was a normal day for the Nusian Forces.. training and tracking down the Dummies to kill them until one of the saboteurs reported back to the base..

Mastermind:"state your business."

Saboteur#573:"I found them.. at Xianzhou Luofu.."

Mastermind:"interesting.. very well, Saboteur.. you are dismissed."

The saboteur left the office and then he turns his attention to the infantry.

Mastermind:"gather plenty of cloaker units.. you know what to do."

Infantry#472:"y-yes sir!"

At Xianzhou Luofu..

The Dummies, Y/n and VTubers and defecting Reunion characters were at Xianzhou Luofu.. exploring and wandering around..

Dummy Reaper:"is it me or am I seeing alot of fox girls in here?"

Y/n:"well it is kinda normal for the multiverse to have races with fox ears or dragon horns.."

Dummy Assault:"yeah.. fair enough.. we're from another world known as Roblox after all."

Dummy Mercenary#1:"man these ladies are goo-"

Dummy Spec Ops#1:"will you cut that out? You're making them uncomfortable.."

Dummy Mercenary#1:"sorry boss."

Everything was going well until.. a Xianzhou Luofu Guard flew over them and was hit onto a building wall..

Y/n:"the hell?"

They hear radar pinging sounds around the city..

The Dummies readied their weapons as they are about to face something special in this wave..

Gura:"w-what's going on?"

Dummy Mechanic#1:"Cloakers.."

Dummy Female Militia:"looks like Mastermind is going Cloaker Rush for this one.."

The Female Dummy Militia got her Vita Crossbow and then revived the mangled guard get back up on his feet..

They heard multiple wulululu sounds from behind by the distance..

Dummy Police Recon got his Armor Peeler and then shot 5 cloakers charging in a conga line with one shot from his railgun.

Dummy Police Recon:"yep we're dealing with cloakers here!"

Talulah:"C-Cloakers?!"