Chapter 15 - "Reunion's Deadliest Imperishable Valour"

Location: Reunion Outpost Camp, Terra.

Map/World: Multiverse of Wattpadia.

Year 2095, Time - 11:20 Near Midnight.

>=<

Scene appears to be at the outpost camp of Reunion... Highly guarded and secured by Reunion soldiers and Sangvis Ferri units..

Reunion Soldier#274:"man what a relaxing night at the outpost... Honestly, what could go wrong?"

Reunion Soldier#362:"dude, don't say that.. you might actually jinx us."

Reunion Soldier#274:"bro just relax.. no one's gonna attack our outpost.. besides we got Mephisto, Crownslayer and bunch of SF Units on guard.. they have to get through that."

Reunion Soldier#273:"what if, the Gacha Multiverse Defense Coalition will tag with the Readers and VTubers Council to take us down in here? You wouldn't want that right?"

Meanwhile outside the camp outpost, something was approaching fast towards the base.

Then it leaped in the air and over the wall before slamming itself onto the ground inside the base where most of the soldiers and Sangvis Ferri units were launched back to the wall or ground..

Reunion Soldier#219:"INTRUDER!!"

as the dust cloud vanishes into thin air.. the figure revealed itself to them..

(Attention Y/ns and OCs, Showtime 11 has detected a Sparta on the way

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Attention Y/ns and OCs, Showtime 11 has detected a Sparta on the way. Be quick on your feet, and don't hesitate to dodge and move)

They tried to attack and stop him but this Nusian Superunit dashed through many units 6 times killing many Sangvis Ferri units and Reunion soldiers in the process.

More units arrived at the scene and began attacking the Sparta unit.

Sparta:"you fools, i am ####ing invincible!"

He dashed through the groups of units which all of the were killed by Sparta's killing dash which it replenished his health back to full bar.

Reunion soldier#193:"who the hell is this intruder?! It annihilated most of our soldiers and Sangvis units way too quick- AAACCKK!!!"

she was killed in the process before she could attack after she questioned herself about this intruder..

Crownslayer and Mephisto arrived at the scene only to see most of their soldiers and Sangvis Ferri units including their formidable Brutes... Destroyed and killed by a single Nusian Spartan Unit.

Dummies vs Noobs:War at the Multiverse of Wattpadiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें