Chapter 8 - "Special Wave Inbound"

Location: Unity City, Multiverse of Wattpadia.

Year 2095, Time - 11:30 Nighttime.

>=<

At the city, these newly delivered dummies from the portal had ended up at the Unity City which is a mainland city of the Multiverse of Wattpadia.

???#5:"this map's filled with people.."

???#4:"Dummy Reaper, I feel like this ain't a new map we're being end up after being vomited out of the vortex anomaly."

Dummy Reaper:"how can you tell, Dummy Mercenary?"

Dummy Mercenary:"well, the place is more advanced than back at our Dummykind city and second... These people ain't from the Dummykind."

???#3:"why not ask that local over there... He might know about this new map..or new world we're at."

Two dummies approached a local civilian which appears to be a worker eating a donut.

???#2:"excuse me sir."

Civilian#42:"hm?"

Dummy Reaper:"could you tell us where we are? look you better not tell anyone about this...but.."

Civilian#42:"okay, the place you all in right now is Unity City, Multiverse of Wattpadia."

Civilian#42:"judging the appearance and looks, I take it all of you are not from this world?"

Dummy Mercenary:"yes, you're correct. we aren't from this world..a strange tornado looking thing brought us here."

Dummy Miner:"is there place we can stay for the night?"

Civilian#42:"there's an Inn that accepts any currencies by the left, feel free to stay for the night."

Dummy Spec Ops#3:"thank you for your time sir, we shall take out leave now."

They left the civilian alone which the civilian thought to himself.

Civilian#42:'why do I feel like there will be multiple threats attacking the Unity City soon? oh well.. like if that's gonna happen.'

The civilian walked away from the scene.

The 2nd team Dummies went inside the Inn, and booked a room for the night using the Reserves currency from their world which the receptionist happily accepts.

Meanwhile at the Reader and VTubers Council..

Calli:"where's Gura?!"

Kiara:"I swear, she was with us earlier."

Amelia:"maybe Y/n and those people took her with them.."

Ina:"or she might've followed them.."

Calli:"damnit Gura.."