Chapter 4 - "Daedalus"

Location: Unnamed Village, Terra. Multiverse of Wattpadia

Year 2095, Time - 11:20 PM Nighttime.

>=<

The scene appears to be at the village again where reunion movement faction soldiers were killed by Daedalus..one by one.

Reunion soldier#97:"get Misha to safety!"

Reunion soldier#324:"this pickaxe guy is fast!"

Reunion soldier#394:"not to mention it can burrow himself to the ground and pop up anywhere.."

Most of the soldier tried to attack Daedalus only for them to be murdered by either hi pickaxe or a rock being thrown at them

Misha was escorted to safety accompanied by dozens of Reunion soldiers.

Meanwhile outside the village, the rest of the team had arrived..with their weapons ready.

Dummy Assault:"ready for this?"

Dummy Recon:"my Armor Peeler is hungry for headshots"

Dummy Medic:"if anyone is down, I won't hesitate to heal them back up with my Recurve."

Y/n:"hang on, before you even help them.. who or what is Daedalus fighting against?"

Dummy Scout:"uhh.... It appears to be some faction which they wear white mask and...a hoodie of sorts?"

Y/n:"Reunion."

Dummy Recon:"what?"

Dummy Medic:"who are those guys?"

Y/n:"a paramilitary social movement organization who seek to end all discrimination and oppression with questionable and violent actions and methods."

Dummy Engineer:"I see.."

Y/n:"guess we have no choice but to help them.. remember, enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Dummy Recon:"what does that suppose to mean?"

Y/n:"help my enemy defeat your enemy."

Dummy Team:"got it!"

Meanwhile at the village Talulah was having trouble fighting Daedalus until..

Daedalus burrowed himself again and then emerged from Talulah's behind before smacking with the pickaxe and then kicking her in the gut which sent her flying onto a house.

>=Talulah needs a revive!=<

Reunion soldier#840:"Talulah's down!"

The miner unit then rushed towards another soldier before destroying him with his pickaxe.

Daedalus then turn around and began targeting Misha.. she braced herself as death is coming straight at her, but..

The miner heard a whistle which he turn around to see the dummy scout aiming his akimbo pistols at the miner noob unit.