Chapter 2 - "Noobs vs Reunion Soldiers"

Location: Reunion-Occupied Village, Terra. Multiverse of Wattpadia.

Year 2095, Time - 9:30 PM. Nighttime.

>=<

The scene appears to be at some village in Terra, where all of the inhabitants in there were held under hostage by the Reunion Movement Faction..

Everything was going under control and well due to no Rhodes Operators around...

"Man, no Rhodes Island Operators around?" Reunion Soldier#573 said to his other Reunion Soldier friend while keeping an eye on the hostages

"Dude, don't say that.. if they were here plus.. or worse the Y/ns were here then we'll be wiped out in a sec.." he tried to deny Reunion Soldier#573's words.

"Oh c'mon man.. it's just them.. why would we be wiped out in a sec?" Reunion Soldier#573 pat his other Reunion soldier buddy's back.

"Because they're skilled! And we only have basic skills of combat.. like how could we even defeat them??" Reunion soldier#475 said to RS#573

"Well... Our leader sent us here in great numbers, they won't even able to take all of us down-" the conversation was then interrupted by a loud horn sound in the distance..

The loud horn alerted the all of the Reunion soldiers which all of them went got their rifles and melee weapons ready.. for the incoming intruders..

But little did they know that the intruders they are facing is more powerful and dangerous than them..

4 reunion soldiers guarding the entrance were seeing a laser pointed at one of the soldier..

Before a loud bang was heard and the soldier#463 was shot dead..

In the distance.. a noob sniper with a forcefield was seen sniping down reunion soldiers from afar.

"Those helmets won't save ya!" As the noob sniper now identified to be Achilles fire another shot which killed another Reunion soldier..

"It's *hic* Kaboom *hic* time!" A noob with an MGL identified to be Fusilier started firing grenades at the sky..

Grenades landing anywhere at the village then started exploding after 3 second delay.. blowing up Reunion soldiers and fleeing hostages in the process..

"All units, go go go!" Noob Infantry#583 signaled the army of noobs to rush towards the village to attack.

These type of noob units 100 infantry, 50 shielders, 20 snipers and 10 cloakers.. charged towards the village and shooting down anyone that tried to fight back or escape.

Chaos started to stir up at the village, as the lethal conflict between Reunion soldiers against the Noobs had begun.

Reunion soldiers that tried to fight back were killed in the battle..

Others fled like cowards only to get picked off by Achilles in the distance.

Infantry units finished off the wounded soldiers and the village was successfully raided by the noobs with unknown intentions on why they did that..

Hostages and inhabitants were also killed in the process, no exact reason why the noob forces did that.. it might be another war crime attempt.

"Everyone's neutralized, boss."
infantry#462 informed their leader..

"Even their hostages?" The mastermind said to the infantry#462

"Yes sir." Infantry#462 replied.

"Any sign of the Dummy force team?" Mastermind said to the infantry#462

"Negative sir, no sign of them.." the infantry#462 informed the mastermind.

"They might be around this new map..find them and kill them." The Mastermind gave them a new mission which was slowly taking over this new world or map.

"Yes sir!" Infantry#462 agreed with the mission and then left the village with all of the dead

"Will do sir" Achilles agreed as well.

"Leave *hic* it to *hic* us, *hic* boss!" so did Fusilier as well.

The work was done, the army then left the village with everyone dead.. on the mission to search the team of dummies and finish the job once and for all..

>>=Meanwhile=<<

The scene appears to be at giant base or a landship which was the HQ of Rhodes Island..home to it's skilled and powerful operators that will do very well in combat against their opposing faction which was Reunion.

"Strange.. the Reunion soldiers were mysteriously killed along with innocent lives and people in that village.." a certain Dokutah was digging deeper in this incident..

"Dokutah, do you think it may be the work of the Y/ns?" A female operator said to the Dokutah.

"If it was the work of the Y/ns, they would've informed us.. and plus these new units seems different from the Y/ns and our operators.. they have yellow skin, blue shirt and green pants...and there's an army of them" As Dokutah was zooming the drone footage examining this new characters..

"Perhaps, a new faction with new characters or units...but where did they come from?" The female operator said to the certain Dokutah.

"Honestly.. we have no idea where did these new threats come from Amiya..it might be possible that they come from another world." said by Dokutah.

>=TO BE CONTINUED=<