20

*A/n this one is gonna be a long one so buckle up... I have changed this plot so many times since I've decided to finally take away the toxicity^^ enjoy*
___________________________________________

"I. Am. Pregnant!!!"

Win was four weeks pregnant and it was way more special for Bright. The next day, they went to visit the doctor in the hospital where they got checked thoroughly. Bright was so excited and happy about the news and as for Win he was the happiest person on earth.

"Baby do you wanna eat something? Tell me what you're craving and I'll get you that." Bright couldn't stop smiling. "Bright you look like a creep stop smiling like that" Win said smiling himself.

"I'm gonna be a dad soon.. can't I be happy?!"

Win just laughed looking at his husband happily smiling and humming away a song. When they got home, Win went off to sleep since he was tired. He fell asleep immediately after his body touched his mattress.

After few minutes, he was woken up by a noise. He slightly opened his eyes and saw Bright talking to Win's belly. "Little one, don't give your mommy too much pain okay. I'll be waiting for you and soon after, we will be a happy family. Dada loves you" Bright whispered against Win's belly which was still flat. Win couldn't stop his laugher and soon Bright noticed him. He started tickling Win and the little bunny struggled while laughing frantically.

"Okay okay stopp what if you hit "little one" here" Win said pointing at his stomach. "Are you still feeling sick?" Bright asked holding Win's hand. Win shook his head.

"Bright are you happy with me being pregnant?"

"Baby I couldn't be any more happier than I am right now. You've given me the best gift of my life and I promise you that I'll treasure it forever. I love you Win I love you" Bright closed their distance and placed a kiss on Win's forehead. Win closed his eyes and felt the warmth of his husband. "I'm gonna protect both you and this little one, I promise" Win mumbled under his breath.

Bright refused to leave Win even for a second since it was their first time having a baby, he didn't wanted to take any risk. Although Win loved Bright being clingy over him but he had enough. "Urg Bright come on!! I can go to the toilet by myself. It's not like I broke my leg or something" Win protested. "You don't like me helping you?" Bright said sulking

"I like it but for god sake Bright I need to pee so bad and I can go by myself. I know you're trying to be a good husband but trust me I don't need help here" Win said while he power walked towards the washroom.

As the days passed by, Win didn't have the courage to leave Bright. Not with him being pregnant and he was sure that Gulf wouldn't want him being pregnant with Bright's baby. But having Bright next to him and taking care of him was enough to make him change his decision. If he had to face consequences, he was willing to face them but he didn't wanted to leave Bright nor their baby.

One Week later

Win had been avoiding Gulf's messages and calls, he was sure that he wanted to stay with his husband and face the consequences. He was just scared how he would fight them back.

"Babe you mind if I go to my studio for like an hour? I need to do some work plus I left my laptop there"

"Yea I'm fine with it. I'll be fine" Bright approached Win and kissed his forehead. "I'll be back soon then. Call me if anything happens okay..." Win nodded back smiling.

Twenty minutes later, Win was extremely bored and missing his husband. Maybe it was his pregnancy that made him so clingy, not that Bright was complaining. He stood up and started doing some light exercise since the doctor recommended him to do so. Halfway through it and he was already sweating really bad.