19

Six days left

The clock was ticking fast for Win. The days seem to go by too fast for Win and he wished he could actually stop the clock and just stay with Bright forever. But he did make a deal with Gulf and he had to keep it if he wanted his husband alive.

Currently the couple was cuddled up next to each other watching lion king. Win snuggled close to Bright's chest, inhaling his body wash. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment with his husband. With just the thought of him losing Bright was enough to make him cry. Win tightened his grip on Bright's waist, earning a gentle kiss from the older male.

"You okay there bunny?" Win simply nodded his head against Bright's neck. "Do you wanna eat something? I'll cook immediately for you" Bright waiting for a response from Win but didn't get any. He looked down and saw Win let out a single tear. "What's wrong? Did I do something again? Am I asking too many questions? Or_" Win cut his sentence by placing a quick peck on his lips.

"Nothing's wrong Bright. I was too endorsed in the movie that I didn't even realize when I started tearing up" He lied

Bright took a glance at the big t.v screen and looked back at Win. "But why would you cry when they are just singing hakuna matata?" He asked having a weird look in his face.

Win let out a soft giggle and shook his head. "You ask too many questions silly. I'm hungry get me something to eat now" Win demanded and Bright obediently agreed.

Bright was cooking his famous green curry for his husband while Win was munching on the leftover popcorn, watching his husband from the counter.

"Ta-da green curry for my darling" Bright placed the bowl in front of Win in no time. "Wow this looks absolutely delicious. Thank you babe" Suddenly his hands were smacked by Bright which earned him a glare from Win

"Aow don't give me that look. I need to be rewarded first" Bright pointed at his cheek asking for a kiss. Win shook his head slightly laughing. He moved up and kissed his cheeky little husband. "Now can I eat?"
The couple sat down next to each other and ate together. As they were eating, making jokes every now and then, Win suddenly felt a weird feeling in his stomach. He felt the urge to throw up but he ignored it and took a sip of water. But he could no longer keep it in, Win ran towards their washroom and bend down to throw up.

Bright was flabbergasted and followed Win inside the washroom. He bend down, patting Win's back while he was frantically vomiting everything he ate. After a couple of minutes, Win stopped and leaned back towards his husband having no energy to stand up. Bright carefully carried Win to their bedroom and made him lay down on the bed. "I'll get the doctor just bare a little bit more baby."

Win felt his eyelids become heavy and soon he fell asleep. He was woken up by the voices surrounding the room. "Doctor is he okay? Does he have food poisoning? Did my curry give him food poisoning but I'm okay"

"Calm down Mr.Chivaree! There's nothing to worry about. Oh seems like we have woken up your husband over here" Bright moved closer to Win, holding his hand to calm him down. "What happened to me Doctor?" Win asked with the little energy he had. "I'd like to ask few questions. Is this the first time you have vomited?"

"Um I felt the urge to throw up since last week but I vomited this morning" The doctor simply nodded.

"Have you experienced dizziness or any muscle pain lately?" "Yea I sometimes feel dizzy since I rarely eat breakfast" After Win replied, the doctor wrote something in his notepad. The atmosphere was becoming too intense for the couple. Though Bright was nervous himself still he choose to be brave for Win.

"Mr.Chivaree I advise you to take him to the hospital by tomorrow and don't let him skip any meals from now onwards"

"Is it something serious doctor? What exactly is the problem" Win asked feeling panicked. Bright squeezed his hands calming him down. "It's good news actually" The doctor looked at Bright with a smile and said, "congratulations you're going to have a baby.. Mr.metawin here is pregnant!!!"

"WAIT WHAT?!!!" Win almost screamed while Bright was jumping in happiness. "Oh my gosh We're pregnant!!! Thank you baby thank you oh god thank you" Bright was blabbering while hugging the doctor.

"I. Am. Pregnant?!!"

To be continued^^

A/n
Dun dun dun~ in this world of wattpad anything is possible so here we are with Win being pregnant✨️
If you liked the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on it 💓
Thank you for reading and keep supporting BrightWin 🩷