Preview "X"

Bright POV

"Baby come on. We don't have much time left. We'll be late for the movie." Ahh this Win is taking way too long to get ready. Is he planning to stay at home or what. "Bright stop screaming already. I'm done let's go now" Win came out looking absolutely amazing. Now I get it why he took so long.
I immediately went over to him and grabbed his waist. "Someone's looking hot" I said planting few kisses on his face and neck. "Stop it Bright. You'll ruin my make up." I couldn't help it. My wife is looking so damn delicious right now.

"Um baby how about we stay home and you let me eat you tonight, huh?" I asked smirking and tightening my grip.

He pushed me a bit. "Bright I have waited so long to watch this movie. Let's go now. We're already running late."

And so we headed towards the movie theater. After we got married, it became our thing to go on a movie date once every month. We have been so busy with our work that we don't have enough time for ourselves. I still remember that day when I proposed to Win and we immediately got married. Having him as my husband is such a blessing to me.

"Babe I'm craving for waffles. Can we stop by the cafe." I mean how can anyone say no to such an angel. "Have I ever said no to you baby. Let's go eat then." I said turning the car towards the cafe.

I got the waffles in the car since he didn't wanted to get out of the car. He is eating up the waffles in such a cute way. I wiped off the crumbs off his face and stared at him in awe. "Hehe I'm such a messy eater." He said feeling shy. "You look cute baby it's okay."

"Bright can I ask you something?"

"Yea. Is something wrong?"

"What if one day one of us loses our memories and we forget each other?"

"Huh? What kinda question is that Win."

"Just answer me. Will you leave me if one day I lost my memories?"

"Baby I promise you. I'll never leave you even if you forget me, I'll never stop loving you and I'll make sure you remember us."

Win hugged me tightly and I gently kissed his forehead. "I promise to love you forever Bright" we stayed there embracing each other.

When suddenly I saw a bright light shine on my eyes. And in no second CRUSH

I saw Win all bloody and unconscious. "Win...." and I lost consciousness.

To Be continued♡

A/N
^^This story is inspired by the movie "The Vow" Bright and Win who were happily married and living their best lives suddenly met with an accident. And that accident changed their lives.

What will happen next? Will Bright get his love back in his life? Will they be able to live a happy life AGAIN?

Permission To Love...

Hey!! I'm back with another Brightwin fanfiction to entertain you guys. "The Vow" is one of my favourite movies and so I thought of interpreting it in a way I love. If you have watched "The Vow" before then I hope it will match your expectations and if you haven't then what you waiting for? Go and watch it NOW!!

Anyways for all the people who love drama then this is for you all. I'm not good at writing drama but I'll try my best. Before we start off with this story, if you haven't read my first bl fanfiction then take a look now. Stuck with you... now let's get started shall we???