"Well, I got lucky, and I get to marry a girl with both a great personality and great looks!" He giggled like a little girl, his eyes disappearing from the fullness of his cheeks covering them. I grinned at his compliment and leaned in to kiss him. He hummed in the kiss approvingly, biting my lower lip harshly and pulled me closer to him, practically placing me on his lower stomach.

"You know how much I've missed you with work.." He mumbled against my lips. His thumbs ran circles across my skin as he moved his hand to the waist of my silky pyjama shorts. I pull my hips up to help him get them off my body. He kissed me down my neck and shoulders gaining a loud moan from me.

"Shit," He growled close to my ear. He looked up at me and closely inspected my black, matching lingerie. In fact, I was wearing sheer black panties and a matching bra, my brown waves spilling down across my upper back. I reached forward and grinned against his lap, feeling his dick push against the confined of his grey sweatpants. I bite his ear as my hands wandered on his chest and touched his toned body. A thrill shot through me as his hands moved around my ribs to the clasp of my black bra.

My breasts pressed against him and his mouth made contact with my neck as his fingers quickly unhooked my bra and he slowly slipped the straps from my shoulders. I feel him pull back slightly and the black material falls off and lands on my lap, exposing my chest fully. He dropped his gaze on my boobs and stared at them as if it was the first time he had seen them and cupped one of them with his tattoed hand and raised it to his mouth as he started sucking on them. I lifted my hand and tangled it in his dreads as I grinned against his crotch desperately trying to relieve the friction I needed to feel on my pussy.

I whimpered as he leaned forward again to suck my other nipple causing me to pull harder on his hair. He moaned at that and I smirked. "You like that?" I whispered seductively in his ear and he hums in approval. His hands slid down my sides, I let his fingers run along the waist of my underwear. A shiver runs through me and I miserably tug on the waistband of his sweatpants to pull off the only piece of material separating us. I raise my legs and stand on my kness as Tom raised his hips, unintentionally pressing his erection on my heat making me whimper.

He pulled his sweatpants and white calvin klein boxers in one go and I quickly pull off my panties to remove the last piece of material off my body. He grabbed my hips roughly, lifted me up and held the base of his dick with his other hand and he pulled me down onto him. The feeling was so intense I had to forcefully grab his shoulders to keep me from exploding. He began moving my hips in a steady rythm and I slapped my hand on my mouth to stop my moans from escaping. "I want to hear every one of your moans baby," He whispered into my mouth and I pulled his hair once more, guiding his mouth back to mine, our tongues gliding together, matching the motions of our hips. "You look so good under me," I whispered into his mouth. He hummed. I took the lead and pushed him into the pillow as I slammed my hips into his with force. He rubbed tight circles on my clit and it pushed me closer to the edge.

"I'm- close.." I whimpered as I lowered myself on his chest and tiredly lowered my hips to meet his. "So..close." I whined into his shoulder. He grabbed my hips and took over raising my butt before thrusting into me and continuing to rub circles on my clit. My heart was accelerating and I breathed in hard and fast, my head hurting from the knot in my stomach. "I'm gonna cum!" I cried into the crook of his neck. "Give it to me baby, go on," He whispered in my ear and his voice alone could've made me cum, I took in a deep breath and gave out, releasing the knot in my stomach. Tom tries to pull out but I push him back into me. "I- I have to- to cum," He stuttered, hurriedly pushing my hips up to pull his dick out. "Don't." I worded and he looked up at me in shock. "Cum in me baby," I coo in his ear and bite it as I felt his warm fluid into my pussy.

He groaned as he finally lowered his hips and laid his head on my shoulder as his breathing came in and out hard and fast. I sat on his lap, his member still deep inside of me as I wrapped my hands around his neck and rested my hand on the back of his head to regulate my breathing. He slowly started to rub my back and as he wrapped his muscled arms around my back he lifted me up and pulled out. The emptiness felt strange and I hissed at the feeling. "I know baby," Tom cooed in my ear as he kissed my neck to comfort me.

"You have an amazing after-sex glow...you know that?" Tom chuckled, looking at me with his dark and soft eyes. I giggled and blushed at his comment. "Are you on the pill?" He wonders out loud, rubbing circles on my waist. I shake my head side to side with a smile.

"You want me to impregnate you or what?" He chuckled dryly and left a peck on my lips. I widen my eyes at him. "God, it's too early! But, it would be something we could think about..don't you think?" I suggested and smiled before leaving another kiss on his puffy lips. He stayed unmoving and didn't respond to my kiss. I frown nervously and pull back to inspect his face. "You want to have kids? With me?" He asked, which was for me a ridiculous question. I couldn't imagine having children with anyone else other than Tom. I nodded eargerly and smiled at his cute features. His smirk slowly turned into a grin and he chuckled happily. He leaned forward and gave me a firm kiss. "I want to have a girl, we'll name her something like..Nirvana. It's only logical, we're rockstars!" He giggled and I laughed with him.

"Let's go take a shower." He echoed and raised my hips to take ahold of the back my thighs and pulled us both off the bed as he walked to the bathroom.

1951 words

An:

Hellooo!! I'm pretty sure this is one of the first authors note i've left in this book. Just wanted to clarify that we are in 2013 therefore they are 21 and 22 (this is before their birthday which is on september 1st.) They are living in Germany for now, and Steph, (aka Stella's twin brother) will be more present later on when she'll be performing in her own duo so don't expect him now...

Thank you for all your feeback and love on all three of my books I will be forever grateful. Please comment, spam I love reading your comments and respond to literally all of them.

-s