Chapter 67: Smoke and Fire

Začít od začátku

The redhead was given an Egg as well. This time, it was a white one with unfilled shapes resembling triangles of red and blue.

With that, the trio bode the Professor and his aide farewell as they began heading to closest city to register both Ash and Brendan for the Johto League.

.

.

.

"If it's the nearest, it'd be Cherrygrove City," the ruby-eyed boy remarked.

Brendan was a Johto native so without question, the two Kanto Trainers followed him without hesitation.

"So! Do you only have two Pokémon?" Brendan struck a conversation as they walked.

"Pikachu and Froakie prefer to be outside. Meanwhile, there's this reliable guy inside here," Ash replied as he showed Charizard's capsule.

"Altogether, I have 3 with me."

"Oh cool! Same," Brendan grinned.

The boy summoned all 3 of his Pokémon, introducing them to his new travel companions.

"You've already met her, but for introductions sake, ahem!"

Brendan's extravagant nature took hold as he flourished his body whilst showing off his Pokémon:

"My coolest Pokémon: Nana!"
"Arf!" Nana barked.

"Next, my cutest Pokémon: Coco!"
"Meow!" a pink feline with stumpy legs mewed.

"And finally, my smartest Pokémon: Rara!"
"Raru," a green-haired humanoid with a body resembling a white oversized dress emoted.

An imaginary spotlight shone onto the 4, causing an amused stare from Ash and second-hand embarrassment from Misty.

"Arf!"

"Hm? Oh, Nana, right?" Ash reached down to pat the little hyena.

Her snout kept hovering on his bandaged arms, eliciting a chuckle from the boy.

"It's only been a day. But I'm really fine, it doesn't hurt at all actually."

The Pokémon named Coco as well Rara looked at their fellow friend's interaction with the new human, wondering what kind of person he was.

Sensing their stares, the raven-haired boy gave a friendly smile before scanning the pink feline with his Dex.

[=]

Skitty, the Kitten Pokémon

Skitty is known to chase around playfully after its own tail. In the wild, this Pokémon lives in holes in the trees of forests. It is very popular as a pet because of its adorable looks. Skitty has the habit of becoming fascinated by moving objects and chasing them around. This Pokémon is known to chase after its own tail and become dizzy.

[=]

Next, he scanned the green-haired Pokémon.

[=]

Ralts, the Feeling Pokémon

Ralts senses the emotions of people using the horns on its head. This Pokémon rarely appears before people. But when it does, it draws closer if it senses that the person has a positive disposition. If its Trainer is in a cheerful mood, this Pokémon grows cheerful and joyous in the same way.

[=]

Ash marvelled at the new Pokémon, soaking in their information as he was always excited to meet new ones.