Molly

I stroll down the hallway towards AP biology. First period? More like kill me now. I have it with a bunch of jocks, of course. They all flirt, but it's just for their little toothpicks to possibly get some action. As if. How can high school guys be so sex hungry? I enter the classroom just before the bell rings. Some of the jocks whistle as I take my seat. Ugh, can they not take a hint from the middle finger I've raised so many times before? They're heads are probably too far up their asses to notice. I shake my head in disapproval and pay attention to the teacher giving a lecture at the front of the classroom. Notes get passed my way, but I simply ignore them. Half the girls in the classroom are getting notes passed to them. When the lecture is over, I put the notes I took on the lecture back in my binder and close it, preparing to dash out of the room so I can get to my locker without interference from any annoying jocks. With my luck, the teacher gives us free time to talk.
"Thanks a lot." I mumble as Kyle saunters up to me. He's well built with dark brown hair, and has dark green eyes. He's attractive. If he had a little less than half the ego he does, I'd halfway think of accepting some of his offers to take me out. Jake goes up to another girl in class, I think her name is Maria, and starts smooth talking her with all of the pick up lines he got from Google last night, and she's definitely falling for it.
"Hey there, hottie." Kyle tries his best to sound smooth, but it's like really out of tune, off beat music to my ears.
"My name is Molly. You're skull must be pretty thick since I have to tell you that just about every day." My voice is laced with the thick layer of hatred that seems to only come out around this guy.
"That's not the only thing that's thick." He winks and raises his eyebrows suggestively. I roll my eyes and scoff, making my distaste quite known. I guess I stepped into that one.
"I don't even know why you still try, Kyle. It's never gonna happen. My pants stay on my body." He scowls but gives a sly grin shortly afterwards, obviously determined.
"Not for long, babe." I'm about to retort when the bell rings, saving me. I practically run away from him and down to my locker. I give a sigh of relief as my locker pops open and I switch out my books for AP Calculus. I close my locker and go down the hall. The class whizzes by, considering the only jock I have in that class is Luke. He's nothing without his big bad leader that I left back in Biology. Thankfully the bell rings and I get to head to lunch. I sigh in relief as I sit down with Karen and David. They smile as I plop down at the round table.
"Where's Morgan?" I ask the naturally red headed girl sitting to my left. Her green eyes make her fully American self look Irish, which she constantly makes a point to tell us she is not.
"I dunno. I saw her just a few mi-"
"HEYYYYY GUYS!" Morgan makes herself known and sits across from me. She fusses with her brown curls for a moment, as if she needs to, before looking at us and grinning. David sits on my right and quietly runs his hands through his blonde hair. It's shaved on the sides so that it's longer on top. He's really attractive and has the most gorgeous brown eyes you will ever see. Sadly, he swings the other way. Otherwise, I'd be all over him.
"What's wrong, Davie?" I ask, using the nickname I know he can't stand. His reactions to that name are hysterical.
"Nothing. I'm fine." He bites his lip.
"Don't you dare lie to me. You know what I'll do." I know he's lying. No response to Davie?
"I'm not lying."
"You didn't call me Molls and you bit your lip. You're lying." He sighs. I know him too well. "God David who do I need to beat up? I'm not playing games today."
"He didn't do anything, just, ya know, called me a fag and stuff. Nothing I can't handle with my absolute sexy powers." He tries to put on a brave face, but I know it's hurting him.
"Who? And I swear if you say no one I will interrogate everyone in this school."
"Kyle." He squeaks and I feel my blood boil. That boy is gonna pay. I stand up, but David grabs my hand. "Please, not here." He smiles at me as I sit back down.
"Molly, where is your food?" Morgan asks, glaring at the empty table in front of me. Oh boy.
"I'll eat when I get home. Cafeteria food sucks." Everyone agrees to that, knowing that mystery meat comes out on Thursday. We all just talk and laugh for the rest of the period. When lunch is over, I walk with David back to my locker.
"You aren't gonna beat him up, are you?" He asks, not as shaky as before. I'm starting to see the childish David I know again.
"I'm not sure yet. Probably. I'll yell at him enough for him to pee his pants, at least."
"Really, Molls, you don't have to. I'm fine." My mouth drops open, but the expression is quickly replaced by a knowing smirk.
"You like Kyle." He blushes furiously. David, my adorable little David, likes Kyle the dick jock. Oh well, I won't chide him yet.
"I do not." He sticks out his bottom lip. He makes it far too obvious that he's lying by averting his eyes to the floor, lockers, and basically anywhere but mine.
"You're a horrible liar, especially when a firefighter could ride on those cheeks." I laugh.
"Firefighters are hot." He winks.
"You know what else is hot?" Well, to him anyways.
"I DO NOT LIKE HIM!" He yells and stomps away. I laugh. He'll get over it. The rest of my day goes rather normally, minus seventh period, where I might have kindly told Kyle he's an egotistical jerk. But I definitely didn't threaten to remove a testicle. Long story short, the teacher was so amused he didn't make me leave. So Kyle's fuming in the corner, and I'm smugly grinning. I love AP History. When class is over, I pack up my stuff and carry my book bag down the stairs and out to the front of the building. I start walking to the library, my feet tapping along the sidewalk, when a strong hand clamps around my arm.
"You know, I really didn't appreciate what you said earlier. Made me feel bad, so now you're gonna pay me back, honey." Kyle's face pops into view as he spins me around and squeezes my wrist. I shriek in pain as he clamps his fingers down, digging into the sensitive skin. I try to push away, but I'm already at a disadvantage. He's strong, and he's hit a weak spot. Just as I'm about to scream again, a black car pulls up and the passenger window rolls down.
"There you are, Molly, I've been looking for you everywhere."