Chapter 43 - 44 - 45

Start from the beginning

Bei Mingfeng was also a little worried, and suddenly remembered something, "Can you move in this space?"

Chu Yue shook his head, "No, he moves with me, where I am, where it is, and where it goes in and where it goes out."

"It's really difficult." Bei Mingfeng frowned. In fact, there are other ways, but he doesn't want to say it, and he can't say it, it's too dangerous.

It would be great if this space is his, he can go out, run with the space, run for a while, run into the mouse, and then run in, wait for the mouse to disperse, continue to go out and move forward.

Although it is time-consuming, it will definitely be moved out, it is just a matter of time.

This is indeed a method, but it is very dangerous. Once you don't come in in time, you will fall into the rat swarm, and I'm afraid that you will be powerless when you want to come back.

It's too dangerous, he can't let Chu Yue do it, and it's useless if he goes out by himself.

Just when he was racking his brains to think of a way to get out of trouble, Chu Yue figured it out by himself, but it was not the way.

"I have a flamethrower. Animals are still afraid of fire after all. You said we each carry one, can we escape?"

Bei Mingfeng's eyes lit up. The reason why he used that method was because he didn't know that Chu Yue had such a powerful weapon. If he knew it now, they could indeed go out and try to make a breakthrough. , they can escape back.

Chu Yue now exchanged another flamethrower for Bei Mingfeng, as well as protective clothing. Seeing that the original 18,000 points had shrunk to less than 3,000, Chu Yue felt distressed.

Flamethrowers are not expensive, but protective clothing is expensive. A set of 5,000 can withstand the attacks of two-level mutants.

The down jackets they were wearing were not enough to look at at all. There were too many rats, and they were easily chewed up.

After they were equipped in the space, they went out. At first, the mice didn't respond. When they ran forward, they were discovered.

Swarms of rats surrounded them from all directions, surrounding the two of them together.

The two fired the flamethrower directly.

No matter how mutated the mouse is, it can't change its instinct. When it encounters a flame, it retreats quickly, but it just refuses to leave.

The two stood back to back, taking care of the surroundings, preventing the mice from rushing up.

The flame on the gun never went out.

The two of them almost walked out with their hands, but there were too many rats, and although it was not difficult for them to walk, it was definitely not easy.

From the warehouse in the center of the town to a seed store a kilometer away, they had to move for four or five hours, and then retracted the space.

In the next few days, repeat this process. Generally, when you go out, the rats will not wait in place, and Chu Yue can collect some things conveniently.

The last time they entered the space in a small mall.

The things here are well preserved, and almost nothing has been touched, so Chu Yue started to collect supplies.

Bei Mingfeng thought about it, and he couldn't just sit and eat, so he agreed.

They walked for half a month, and it took them half a month to collect supplies, and then rushed out of the town when there was only a little fuel left in exchange for the flamethrower, which took exactly one month.