"Um...w-well...I have a...f-friend who's just...l-like you...she gives everyone nicknames..."

I didn't buy her answer but...I don't care if she wants to tell me how or not. It's her decision...not mine.

"Oh...well...I think we should go now..."

I walked again and I can hear her footsteps behind me trying to catch up with me. She walked beside me and I can tell that she's frowning.

"What does J mean?"

I shrugged again and grinned not looking at her.

"It means...something...but I'm not telling."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to..."

"Cmon...please? What does it mean?"

I can't help but grin at her plea...she really wants to know what it means...no way I'm gonna tell her! I just kept my grin and decided to ignore her pleas. Even as we walked inside the mall she kept on asking what it means. It's driving me nuts hearing her ask...

"What does J mean?"

Over and over again. My grin slowly turns to an annoyed look. I still ignored her which made it worst. She's now pulling my shirt asking me about her nickname. I turned to her and frowned. I was getting pissed off. It's like I have a broken record that just keeps on talking and talking...

"Look...I told you I'm not going to tell you what that means...I won't lie to you...it does mean something but there is no way I'm going to tell you. There are things that I can't tell you...and somehow there are also things that you can't tell me either...do you get my point?"

I looked at her still frowning while waiting for and answer. She looked at me and well...her eyes seems to be pleading...and is she...pouting? I stepped back away from her.

"Woah! None of that look! No matter how pitiful you look the answer is still NO!"

She sighed frowning a little.

"Fine...but I'm still going to ask you from time to time what it means...and you yourself are going to say it..."

I grinned at her.

"Is that a challenge?"

She smiled at me. She seemed to be serious in finding out what J means. It's like she has a plan or something...but that doesn't scare me. I won't give in. No way...

"Yeah...and I guarantee it that you are going to say it...someday..."

I leered to her still grinning. I like challenges...and well...this challenge seems to be so easy...

"Keep on to that wish of yours J... it's not going to happen..."

She placed her hand on both sides of her waist and leered to me, grinning. Our faces were close to each other.

"Oh it's going to happen...and you'll going to say it whether you like it or not..."

I raised my eyebrow at her interested in her challenge. Let's make it a little more interesting...

"Wanna bet on it?"

Still keeping her pose she nodded. I pulled away from her and crossed my arm to my chest, grinning.

"Okay...how about if I win...you'll get to do everything I want...and if you win...you'll get to do everything I want."

She was about to say yes when she realized what I said. Instead of agreeing she frowned at me.