9

In the bright and radiant light of day the scene outside the TVheads' hidden building was peaceful and serene, inside was a short hallway with a TV man standing at the entrance of some other TVhead resident's room expectantly, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his fellow allies who in which were the brown cameraman and a TV woman. He knocked gently on the door a few times, hoping to catch their attention or wake them up from their slumber, and being a TVhead himself he had the power to teleport and could have easily gained access to the bedroom, but he didn't want to violate their privacy or startle them if they were not ready to receive any visitors. So he kept patiently standing by the door, listening carefully for any sign of movement or activity inside, having crossed his arms lost in thought as he waited for the couple to emerge, eager to catch up with them and share the latest news.

He conspicuously exhaled with a reverse sigh, accompanied by a classic -_- expression, while simultaneously expressing a solitary idea. ".dnoyeb gnihtemos did yeht fi desirprus eb d'I" An amount of longer seconds progressed when he kept waiting in silence, until in due course, the sounds of somebody getting out of bed and walking could be heard right until the door opened, revealing a sleepy TV woman.

".tsaE elddiM fo nwot eht ot mih tropelet I erofeb tsrif ydaer teg ot mih rof tiaw ll'I tub ,raw teliot idibiks eht ni gnithgif emuser ot einworB deen eW"

"?setunim 51 artxe na su evig uoy nac...nnmM"

There was a hint of uncertainty in the tone of the TV man as he conveyed his confusion. "?mih htiw gniog er'uoY ?sU" With a subtle movement, she acknowledged the statement with a nod.

Upon observing the presence of the brown coated cameraman partially hidden behind the TV woman, it was noted by the TV man that the modifications given to his body had been since removed, the cameraman lying in bed with a comfy blanket concealing above his waist, a slight blush appearing on his camera-face while they cuddled with one of the pillows in a peaceful slumber.

"?thgin tsal einworB htiw etad eht saw woh ,dnim t'nod uoy fI"

"...lleW ?etad eht...mM" The TV woman started to recall the past occurrences with just a hint of blush creeping up on her screen.

"...heH !deb ym ni rehto hcae htiw deldduc dna rehtegot wohs emina na dehctaw htob eW" Her tone was laced with suspicion which caused the TV man to raise a curious text eyebrow on his screen.

"?gnihtemos revo thgif yllacisyhp...ekil t'ndid syug uoy erus uoY"

"...hu...mM" There was a certain expression on the face of the TV woman that suggested she was struggling to come up with a convincing answer.

"...?rehto hcae hsamS ?enod ev'dluow ew kniht uoy od esle tahW .yllufwa ton llew ,gnihtyna revo thgif t'ndid ew esruoc fo hO" She released a slight, anxious chuckle.

During a brief pause of silence, the TV man displayed a facial expression that resembled a :l diction. "..."

With a TV-head tilt, he made an assumption. "?tib a rof .sorB hsamS repuS deyalp syug uoy oS"

Taking advantage of what he said, the TV woman's face lit up. "...hehE !sUPC tsniaga rehtegot gniyalp erew ew...!haey hhO ?sorB hsamS" The TV man maintained his suspicious gaze towards the TV woman in front of him, as a moment of silence ensued for several seconds.

".einworB htiw setunim 51 ni tsaE elddiM eht ni eb ot rebmemer tsuj ,neht thgirlA" As the TV man teleported away and disappeared into a black fog, the TV woman was left to shut the door and gaze at the brown coated cameraman who rested in bed, snuggled up with a pillow.

A small smirk crept onto her screen. ".eituc a hcuS" She made the decision to approach the sleeping cameraman with a brown coat and climb onto the bed, lightly grabbing onto the side of his camera-head and feeling the faint warmth in her hand as she caressed his camera-cheek, thrilled by this as she displayed a blush on her screen.