4

While still knocked out of his alertness, his faithfully shattered mind felt quite uninhabited aside from little faint beliefs and inquiries, mostly being on what was going on and what was happening currently and to him, mainly the situation. He was sort of worried for his life because he didn't entirely understand what the skibidi toilets would do to him, there were a lot of things that they could do like torture him, enslave him, interrogate him until death, and even worst...make him an infected cameraman with the parasite they've created. That's what he was frightened of, being mind controlled under the enemy's power without being able to even rebel, hardly imagining how sad it would be for him to start killing his own comrades just because he's under somebody else's management without intent to be.

He detected the sensation of something opening the back of his camera-head, believing that it was being repaired just so he's used for evil purposes only, hearing the vague sound of it being closed and screwed back up. His mind felt more cleaner and healthier with more conceptions and notions entering into it, his microprocessor generating some more power to function and the brown coated cameraman having some encouragement. With his point of view fading in, it still had plenty of glitches and flaws in addition to that he's pretty sure his lenses are cracked, his sight trying to adjust itself to its best despite the awful malfunctions that it cannot.

When all is fixed to the maximum and everything seems to be done, the brown coated cameraman who's held in the air by some tight chains leans his camera-head exceedingly lightly and focuses up ahead with a few strains, observing a couple of above normal skibidi toilets that seem to be making some type of rocket launcher weapon for somebody in need with a shoulder cannon right next to it, however it gives the impression of not being something usable for a skibidi toilet, rather for a complete humanoid. He turns his vision to another table and watches another group of skibidi toilets building a jetpack along with a freshly made shield and some type of red square lenses, specifically for a cameraman. The brown coated cameraman acknowledges what situation he's in and what's going to happen to him, nevertheless he doesn't want to admit to himself on becoming infected with a parasite stuck to his neck and becoming the new power god of the skibidi toilets, watching two skibidi toilets come up to him with newly produced legs that seem to have Advanced Knee Replacement attached to them.

Pretending to stay insensible, the brown coated cameraman leaves his limbs hanging without direct movement, the entities beginning to work on fastening the legs to his waist all the while they sang their song, in enough time spent they successfully connected the new legs to the cameraman and they afterward move away. With an electrical spark of energy burst from his head, the skibidi toilets look back and stare at him with focus to see if he has woken up, unbeknownst to them he is tricking them into thinking he hasn't and luckily the trick worked when they were resuming to drifting away again...until the scientist skibidi toilet took note of this act and decided to approach the quote on quote unconscious brown coated cameraman. The essence squinted its eyes at him in spite of having glasses on for it to help see, gazing real close into the cameraman to search for any wakefulness, and even though it saw nothing to prove that he was awake a skibidi toilet parasite made itself visible when the scientist toilet released it out of his mouth, the cameraman sensing the opportunity to try and fight back once he saw the disgusting parasite.

Stealthily swinging his new leg back as the large toilet directed its sight on his camera-head, with some hope he tried to kick its face back on purpose for it to be hurt, however it wasn't the case as his leg was caught in the jaws of another skibidi toilet in the proximity of them. The scientist skibidi toilet only gazed at the leg prior to it almost hitting him, subsequently the entity faced its point of view to the cameraman with an awkward moment of silence taking place and a loss of face expressed on it, soon grinning evilly when it grabbed the cameraman tightly with its mechanical claw as he tried to punch back and move around to free himself.