3

Along with the two other remaining cameramen from the attack and a large speakerman they found along the way while running, they were sprinting at their fullest throughout the ruined city of Dubai during the time that the infected titan speakerman was chasing them down, the mind controlled titan destroying great quantities of buildings along the way which a few of them almost drop down and crush the allies that he's trying to hunt down. All of them have known the backup plan told to them by the TV man, they're getting the titan speakerman to where it needs to go and it's working really well despite how extraordinarily dangerous the situation they're in is, the squad jumping over a recently fallen structure caused by the rumbling giant and continuing to dart their way to the required destination. Apprehending the especially blaring noise of the titan speakerman's pain causing scream, one cameraman trips while running and covers his hearing with his hands which catches the attention of the other three, the brown coated cameraman ordering for the other cameraman and the large speakerman to keep moving by pointing his finger up ahead.

They only stared at him for a couple of speedy seconds prior to nodding and proceeding on into the distance, the brown coated cameraman rushing to his associate and swiftly picking him up back on his feet, shoving him sparingly as he started to run again and the both soon after hearing the titan speakerman gradually becoming closer and closer to their behinds, at any moment they could be blasted away by his blaster cannon all the while they kept racing to the others onwards of them. Ultimately for what seemed good, the squad gets together again as they charge towards the largely open area of Dubaia which is where the titan cameraman is to show up and attempt to cleanse titan speakerman of the skibidi toilet parasite, though what was successful turned into a small accident when the titan speakerman flies to the entrance and stumbles the large speakerman onto his back, the three cameramen turning back at their fallen group member. Like previously and similarly done, the brown coated cameraman waves his hand in the air directly to a safe spot frontwards of the cameramen who take his directions and resume running, unknowingly another band of cameramen watching from the roof throughout the time that he keeps risking his life to save others, the brown coated cameraman dashing to the large speakerman to try and help him up even when it seems highly impossible.

Lamentably, the titan speakerman briskly takes notice and squashes the poor dude under his shoe with his body erupted and his large speakerhead being the only thing left of him, the cameramen that were rapidly moving on foot soon obliterated by a blast when the brown coated cameraman quickly laid his sight on them one last time. He peers skywards to view the titan speakerman who looks down on him, swaying his leg back before the poor cameraman can even react in time and with much force he kicks him out of the place, his body launched into the mid warm air and his vision becoming distorted from damage. If that wasn't even worse, his legs were included to be broken off from the force of the kick by titan speakerman in addition to that when he landed down on the ground, his camera-head was severely damaged from it being scraped along with being collided against the sand and dirt. From what the brown coated cameraman thinks, he only wonders what the hell did he do to deserve this kind of luck, having helped a few cameramen in the war and he gets treated like he isn't worth a thing, a sensation in his head prickling in unalloyed agony.

Conceivably, he could've done something wrong that he didn't take note of or have it recalled in his microprocessor, even so it won't help him remember either with the fact that his tech is gravely harmed from the crashing plummet he got. Now he has suddenly forgotten time and wonders how long it has been. Was it seconds? Minutes? Or even Days? It was at that point where he needed a serious repair yet he could already predict that nobody in the alliance knew what happened to him so they'll need to check on him later, maybe he'll be patient and wait for a while, wait for somebody to approach him and fix him.