5

With what little thoughts and notions he could to a certain extent create with severe struggling due to the parasite messing with his mind, there was a lot he discerned during the period of time but it was mostly suffering, agony, sorrow, and regret, his own repeated and hushed skibidi toilet singing sickening his mind and making him want to vomit his insides out despite that he cannot even. His neck felt like his own energy was being drained from his anatomy and for all that his body still kept going without much endurance or stamina, his limbs aching and soring from the previous raid the parasite forced him to do. During the time he kept slowly walking to the g-man skibidi toilet up ahead while grasping firmly onto the tie of a hapless cameraman who was too weak to fight back, he felt extreme guilt when he was forced to kill his own friends and teammates involuntarily, similarly he also felt bad when he had to kidnap this cameraman for interrogation and make his potential become something inferior, his fit of anger concealed under the actions of the scrounger that's irritating him.

When he convinced himself that he would finally be freed and saved from his allies, it was all pushed away like Jenga blocks when it was found out that the freeloader was securely clung to his neck and not able to be removed whatsoever, his aspiration strayed away and fallen into the dark echoey nothingness that there is inside him. At the moment that the plugged away cameraman reached the g-man toilet who turned around to see the two, it with his new upgrades and healed scars smiled with evil glee to see them both, impressed that the brown coated cameraman had done ever since his first blitz. The brown coated cameraman threw the tired cameraman onto the floor who soon started to quiver from terror and fatigue, thus far aware of what his destiny could become when this is all done with, his knees and hands planted deep onto the cold floor.

A skibidi toilet approached the exhausted cameraman with a marker and whiteboard in its mouth and spat it out at his camera-head, drifting away to another place to which he flipped over the whiteboard and saw some marked text saying "Where is your base or where are they?" He looked up and flinched when he saw the G-Man's convulsing angry face, turning his head back down and picking up the black marker with an eraser on the end of the cap. If he wasn't watched from behind by his own brainwashed partner, so drained of his own vitality, or wasn't at the mercy of the g-man toilet, he would've been hurtling across the facility with paranoia and doing his best to keep away from the skibidi toilets that pop up in his way.

Intellectually gulping dread down his gullet, the cameraman went ahead and hurriedly wrote on the board, flipping it to the other side and showing the toilet leader what he wrote.

"They're somewhere far away from here."

This only agitated it which he replied by releasing smoke from his lasers as its head mildly shook everywhere and he frowned with exposed teeth, terrifying the cameraman to make him erase the text and write something else, showing the g-man skibidi toilet once again.

"They're at a city."

Because he wasn't very specific enough on which city it was, the irritated conveying g-man toilet turned to the infected brown coated cameraman and started to speak to him with a displeased voice.

"brrrrr skibidi dop dop (Hurt him until he talks.)"

Not daring to at any rate go against his "leader's" order, he walked to the cameraman to lift him up by the neck and held him up in the air as he panted for some, the cameraman gazing at the brown coated cameraman with a faint stare of not wanting to be hurt while he clasped onto the hand choking his neck, still being injured many times since he was punched in the forecamera-head to the point of it releasing gas and vapor out of a created hole, a lot of enjoyment and entertainment to the grinning g-man toilet. The cameraman who now has broken lenses miraculously caught at least one fist, patting the brown coated cameraman's hand to be let go seeing that he will write something else on the whiteboard, shortly falling to the ground and ending up on his back while he rolled over and crawled towards the whiteboard. Picking up the black marker, he again wrote with trouble and blue liquid coming out of his cracked open head, some of it landing on the whiteboard.