ISLAND GO TIME

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I get feelings come in the way of the job." You raised your head, looking up at Professor Bitch, whose eyes were trained on Karma and Okuda. You quickly looked away from them. "But instead of letting them come in the way, utilize them so they don't destroy your plan. Use the anger or jealousy or whatever the hell it is your feeling; imagine that the target it... whichever one you don't like."

She knew.

"Am I that obvious?" You huffed, a forced smile on your face.

"No, I doubt even that yellow octopus knows," she said. "He's too hung up on the two of them being an item, that he doesn't even consider your feelings for him."

"Ah," you nodded in understanding. That was another blow, for some reason. If Korosensei didn't ship the two of you, then there was no way you'd even have a chance. Not that you wanted a chance. "I don't know who I'm... mad at, or jealous of. Well I know who I'm jealous of. I don't know who I'm mad at."

"Usually people are mad at the people they're jealous of," she suggested. "I'm sure you don't want to be mad... but jealousy does that to people. Instead of blocking the feeling, use it."

You sighed. "Okay."

"Don't feel bad," she reminded you.

"I won't."

"How'd you hit that?!" Terasaka yelled, as your aim was practically perfected now.

You shrugged, grinning.

It was Okuda.

Jealousy was an ugly feeling.

August. 16. 2015.

For the beginning portion of the plan - faking the sightseeing and fun parts to distract Korosensei - you were with the girls who took Korosensei on a boat ride. You did love dolphin watching, so you knew immediately that this was the group to join.

You had trouble looking Okuda in the eye though, which clearly worried her. She used to be the one to never look you in the eye but after the Kyoto field trip, she'd gotten comfortable around you. You felt really bad making her feel worried, especially after imagining her as a target.

Oct. 13. 2023.

The two had decided to have a destination wedding at a place that was very dear to their and everyone in E class' hearts; Okinawa.

As Karma booked tickets for all four of you to head there, you looked over his shoulder, sipping at the delicious coffee that he'd made a habit of making for you every morning, along with his. "I haven't been there in so long," you sighed.

"Me neither," Karma grinned. "An expensive trip to Okinawa wasn't on anyone's minds when we were in high school or uni."

"Are Kayano and Nagisa gonna cover all the costs?" You asked, tilting your head. "For all the guests?"

"Well, for the people who it's necessary for, yeah," Karma nodded. "But, Korosensei left us a little gift remember?"

"He left us many gifts," you answered pointedly.

Karma's eyes widened. "You seriously haven't seen it? On the last page of the Okinawa section of the yearbook, he left everyone a ticket to go on a class trip when everyone was free. And in the country."

"You're kidding?" You sighed in disbelief. "How'd I miss that?"

"Maybe you were crying over all the good memories," Karma offered, chuckling.

"Yeah?" You asked, raising your brows. "Like what, our classmates being poisoned? Or breaking my hand, that was super fun!"

Karma rolled his eyes at your sarcasm, just when the toaster went off. He pointed at it. "I put some bread there for you. You need breakfast to work on your project and the wedding."