7

30 votes and comments for chapter 8!! In lines are my favourite, the more comments and votes, the more frequent I'll update. :))

Ariana

James.

James walked in the restaurant with a few other guys, Josh walked right up to him and shook his hand.

"J-justin? Why is he here? I thought he had more months than just one and a half!"

Justin shook his head and got up, walking over to him. There seemed to be a bit of chatter, followed by a gloomy face meeting mine.

"Hey babygirl.." The moment those words left his lips I felt trapped, I didn't want to be here I felt uncomfortable. I just wanted Justin to pick me up and take me away.

But how did Josh know him? And who was the big guy in the middle of it all who Justin greatly stared down?

His arms wrapped around my waist, I pushed them away. "Please stay away from me..." I got off the chair, grabbing my bag and standing beside Justin. "What the fuck? You already left me for him!?" I shook my head, "James just calm down please..." I didn't want to, nor could I make eye contact with him. How could the jury just let him out?!

"Hey listen; leave her alone alright? You've hurt her enough and I think it's time to stop."

James crossed his arms, looking over at the men hovering the situation. "I thought she was your girl James?" The one with the gold jewellery looked at me and then locked eyes with Justin.

"I'm not his girl. He beat me, and hurt me. It's over James..." I began to walk away as I looked back to see Justin still talking to the men. I sighed, Josh was intently starring at the men, James was coming toward me.

"Baby please I'm sorry that I hurt you I promise I won't anymore..." James rolled up his arms, revealing a few tacky jail tattoos. Justin's were better.

"I'm tired of excepting your apologies. You just continue to do the same things over and over, I'm done. I want to move on, I want a life. I finally feel free and I feel happy. I never felt these things with you."

"It's that cop isn't it? You feel in love with him? You forgot about me? I thought we made a promise, Ari..." James was acting sad, hurt. Like it said, it was just an act.

"That was before you abused me. And even if I did fall in love with Justin that's none of your business, he could treat me better in a week then you could in a year."

"What?! He can never make you feel like I fucking did!"

"I never felt anything! if that was an innuendo to the two minutes of sex we had our entire relationship then you're dead wrong, three inches doesn't go very far, James."

I walked out of the restaurant, my arms folded as I felt James' strong hand on my shoulder. "I love you, Ariana"

"Fuck off." I walked away, James releasing his grip and walking back inside.

Justin

Ariana was walking away, James was following but I had to talk to these guys.

Josh, I knew him. I knew Carson, Donny and Vince too.

The only problem is I knew them too well.

Vince and Donny were the first two guys I arrested, I broke their drug ring five years ago, Carson and Josh killed my sister. Yeah, I'm a cop. I could arrest them, I defiantly could. The thing is, I killed their brother.

"You took our new guys girl huh?!"

"Listen to me Vince, James abused that girl and I'm not going to stand around and let her hurt. I like her, we're friends."